**The Food Thread**

arjun

ya dude, read quite a few reviews of yours the other day, u seem to be our resident gourmet :rolleyes:

P.S. is the pizzeria at powai still open?

Yup. Still open. I had heard rumours in the middle that Mars Restaurants didnt belong to Sanjay Narang anymore but I now hear that its still with him. The one thing I hate about Mars Restaurants is the lethargic feel you get when you go to them. Theyre all great restaurants with good food and a great concept but somehow you feel like theyre running out of business.

bird flu is in bengal, why cant u hav it here?

plus properly cooked chicken wont result in bird flu

I know yaar

but my mom is scared since 5 guys in mumbai DIED it came in the newz

ya dude, read quite a few reviews of yours the other day, u seem to be our resident gourmet :D

Yup. Still open. I had heard rumours in the middle that Mars Restaurants didnt belong to Sanjay Narang anymore but I now hear that its still with him. The one thing I hate about Mars Restaurants is the lethargic feel you get when you go to them. Theyre all great restaurants with good food and a great concept but somehow you feel like theyre running out of business.

Mars Restaurants belongs to a Malaysian Privte Equity Fund called Navis. They bought control of the chain from Narang about 2-3 years ago.

hmm, and i was told tht the pizzeria at powai was closed due to it being unsuccessful, btw is it in hiranandani?

as for the second part i agree, ther is a birdy's outlet rite next to my school, you do get tht feeling :mellow:

The Pizzeria at Powai is still very much open but it shares facilities with Birdys to cut costs. In fact when you call the Pizzeria number, the chap who answers the phone says "Hello, Birdys".

ya dude, read quite a few reviews of yours the other day, u seem to be our resident gourmet :D

Mars Restaurants belongs to a Malaysian Privte Equity Fund called Navis. They bought control of the chain from Narang about 2-3 years ago.

hmm, and i was told tht the pizzeria at powai was closed due to it being unsuccessful, btw is it in hiranandani?

as for the second part i agree, ther is a birdy's outlet rite next to my school, you do get tht feeling :mellow:

The Pizzeria at Powai is still very much open but it shares facilities with Birdys to cut costs. In fact when you call the Pizzeria number, the chap who answers the phone says "Hello, Birdys".

is it takeaway only?