Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HundredProofSam

For The Win Podcast 1

51 posts in this topic

Ok so nash and I took a spur of the moment decision to do a podcast....a skype installation and a quick recording lesson later we got down and recorded it

Here's the link to it. You can either download it or stream it off the site itself

Now this is the first time doing a podcast for either of us so its not perfect. But we'd like yall to give it a listen and maybe give us some suggestions (besides telling us that we suck or that we should die) so we can do it better next time.

We touch on a few topics in the podcast including game availability/issues in India, GT5 Prologue, and GTA4

peace

h3lios reviews...

For The Win Podcast Number 1 Review:

Flaming newb distys = WIN!

GTA4 Shortage info = WIN!

Custom guys PMS reference = WIN!

MGS4 getting here day one = MEGATON f**kING WIN!

(Btw Konami will have PES as well Planet Terror, Deca Sports, Lost in Blue 3, Hellboy Science of Evil.)

Flaming crappy game OSTs! = WIN!

Sam being a newb about GTA4 and loving GTA: SA = :tongue4:

Touching on the topic of fanboy coverage by professional websites = Nash, wanna borrow my shotgun?

8 Days / The Origami Killer anticipation = Sweet, considering the folks in charge are the same guys on Fahrenheit and Omicron.

The need for a debug console for press and reasoning = Sweet.

h3lios rates this podcast 7 out of 5 Rickrolls! Great for a first attempt. Stellar even. Didn't feel bored for a moment. A little too racing-centric but still awesome:).

Also, nash is the GTA god.

Edited by h3lios

^^ yes definitely too racing centric

our initial plan was to talk about games availibility, GTA4 and GT5 with a quick mention of getting the Grid preview code...thats it....besides that we just kinda went off track a bit with the racing games

any suggestions for future podcasts? we really need an indian gaming podcast

peace

@Cody

Well, he wasn't the one who brought it up before, twas moi. Anyway, it obviously didn't work out thanks in part to my shitty upload speeds. At the end: I could care less if I'm in it, just so long SOMEONE is balls-y enough to give it a shot. Thanks for taking up the reins, Sammy and Nash :rolleyes:

Also, ew. ZShare? Put that sh*t on iFile or MiHD plz~

Edited by KeezNah

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0