The Last Guardian

KnackChap

^Exactly.

And yeah I have read it too that the game runs much much better on PRO. But even for that they had to cap it at 1080p 30fps I think(or 60fps?) and not 4k.

PRO have a 4K option but we're talking about framrates which goes below 30-20 fps or sometimes lower than 20s on regular PS4 along with stuttering. On PS4 pro at 1080p is much more stable trying to give constant 30 fps all the time but on 4k it's not the same.

Which place were you stuck on?Galat jagah direction dega toh nhi jaega woh.Did you try patting him?Machine nahi hai.Its an Animal.

Point of this game is to look around and move forward but you are not with a machine here.Its an Animal with Instincts and Intelligence.

Bhai we know you love this game so much but this?! AI ko kyun zinda kar raha hai.

I mostly give command to trico where I have to go but many times it's unresponsive. There's no pointing system in this game so when I'm on trico and ask him to move forward because of the camera issues the boy points at the other direction.

PRO have a 4K option but we're talking about framrates which goes below 30-20 fps or sometimes lower than 20s on regular PS4 along with stuttering. On PS4 pro at 1080p is much more stable trying to give constant 30 fps all the time but on 4k it's not the same.

Bhai we know you love this game so much but this?! AI ko kyun zinda kar raha hai.

I mostly give command to trico where I have to go but many times it's unresponsive. There's no pointing system in this game so when I'm on trico and ask him to move forward because of the camera issues the boy points at the other direction.

Thik hai bhai.I didnt have any problem poiting trico .He would always go wherever i point.I would always adjust camera before pointing or making any move.Its the same with SOTC in combat.

Anyways :cheers:

Started with this game and played the first one hour .

Wow this is a masterpiece . Was very sceptical about the game with complaints of frame rate dips, camera angles and trico being unresponsive . None of that mattered I guess once I went ahead with the play through . The one thing that the game teaches u is patience from the get go with the beast . Can't button mash ur way through either . I guess u just have to enjoy the experience with its flaws not to mention the soundtrack and amazing art style

Sahi hai paji...enjoy karo....

• 2 weeks later...

Shyam bhai...went to reply to your PM about you finishing the game but it was deleted i guess so could not reply...anyways i am glad you had a great experience with this game.

I was just listening to OST.....i just dont know when will i play this game....

Shyam bhai kon hai?

And usne pm kyun kiya tujhe,yaha kyon post nahi kya?

You will play this game soon psbhai.Jaldi lo ps4 :cheers:

Shyam bhai kon hai?

And usne pm kyun kiya tujhe,yaha kyon post nahi kya?

You will play this game soon psbhai.Jaldi lo ps4 :cheers:

Masterjack....he pm'd me to share his joy of finally getting hands on this game....

Thanks bro...next 2 months is bit very important for me....so pray that things work out and i will definitely be going for ps4 then....

Mohit

Waveking me bhi leliya PS4 slim :P

Itna din baat samaj ayi usko...:P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got it! :D

Only got a chance to glance through a few pages, so far. It is so detailed in terms of explaining the lore of the game. Some of the things I noticed:

- There are names of the enemies that come after the boy, throughout the various stages of the game. There's an explanation for the names.

- Details (name) of the tribe.

- Trico's length and height. (The polygon count for Trico's body is staggering. :O The feathers are separate models and add several other thousand polygons to the overall total.)

- How the game connects to ICO and SotC.

- Why the new studio is called GENDesign.

- Guide for all trophies and collectables.

- A few details about ICO and SotC with their own respective sections.

Basically, a goldmine for a fan.

:majesty::majesty::majesty:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, krados said:

^^ Congrats!! How much do you have to pay other than the price?

Also, is this completely different from the one that came with the CE?

Thanks!

Answer to first question: The total price was ₹2,739

Ordered from Amazon.in. Link: The Last Guardian: An Extraordinary Story (Future Press) https://www.amazon.in/dp/3869930802/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_38JDzbJTV9H14

Answer to 2nd question: Yes. Totally different.

• 3 months later...

The game is pretty good. I think I'm at the end. Regarding the fps issue- I think it was either patched or exaggerated. Barring a place here and there the game is very much playable without hiccups on the base ps4. 

The camera is ok for the most part but can be a bitch in tight spaces. Controls are also fine for the most part but in some tight situations can get frustrating. Maybe these have been designed that way.

The scale of the game is magnificent and the graphics are also pretty decent- not Uncharted level good but quite vibrant nevertheless.

Overall will definitely recommend it to everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

Exactly what kind of game this is? I played today for a while and got bored already. Jeez. The animation is nice but everything else is so clunky. The controls, frame-rate and camera mainly. The way it plays too feels so dated. 58hAXus.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/11/2017 at 3:46 PM, Joe Cool said:

Exactly what kind of game this is? I played today for a while and got bored already. Jeez. The animation is nice but everything else is so clunky. The controls, frame-rate and camera mainly. The way it plays too feels so dated. 58hAXus.png

No joe no. You have to play this man. Controls are designed this way only. Camera and all is like SOTC only.

Manage it dude. Just about getting used to it. Its a Master piece is gaming. Such Games come only once. 

• 4 weeks later...

Played for few hours today and the experience is amazing so far. They have done a great job with Trico, so far havent faced any issue with him. In fact its a treat to watch him :) Going to take my time with this game, I dont think there will be another one like this.