The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

ScrewyAurum

graphics is fine with me... wat else do you people want re bhai???? i think its pc in ultra where geralt was riding in his horse near kaer morhen

of course its fine, but way below what they advertised in the beginning in those superb screenshots (just check the initial pages of this thread) .... have another look at the animations in that trailer , especially esp the animations of the NPC's looks pretty stiff/last gen to me .... anyway, its just a comment, not a complaint ....

Edited by Ne0

of course its fine, but way below what they advertised in the beginning in those superb screenshots (just check the initial pages of this thread) .... have another look at the animations in that trailer , especially esp the animations of the NPC's looks pretty stiff/last gen to me .... anyway, its just a comment, not a complaint ....

Like i said console footage most likely

I doubt they'll f**k the Master Race over just to get console sales

To kick things off, game looks like sh*t 5 /10, PHAIL.

Nice
But whats up with the lady getting blood fed to her

Most prolly a bruxae or some species of a higher vampire.

Also can Geralt use different weapons
Or can he only use the dual swords we are shown

According to established lore, Witchers can only use their Witcher swords (one Steel and the other Silver) with their fencing technique but in the first title you could wield axes and knives. Maybe this will be allowed now that you have a crossbow included as well.

Edited by ALPHA17

Like i said console footage most likely

I doubt they'll f**k the Master Race over just to get console sales

i dont have the advanced pc currently, so, gotta play whatever it looks like on PS4 :P anyway, graphics aside, the combat looks absolutely fantastic though, so is the world .... the map looks quite big as well .... should easily immerse me in 80+ hours of gameplay ..... :D

Edited by Ne0