The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

ScrewyAurum

This game is overwhelmingly huge. I had to rush through it due to time constraints(short college vacations) and I left most of Skellige unexplored but still it took me more than 120 hours. I couldn't believe at the amount of content the devs were able to put in, that too without sacrificing the quality of individual quests. The variety is fookin good. Amazing stuff.

Does the expansion pass ever go on sale (PSN) ? It's 1.7k INR right now. My save file of the normal Indian dis edition won't work with any other region DLC or the game of the year edition. Really wanna play the DLC and New Game+ now, since I played this in 2015. Also are the DLC packs really 30hrs + like the PSN description says ? :O I spent almost 200hrs + as well in the base game. 

Does the expansion pass ever go on sale (PSN) ? It's 1.7k INR right now. My save file of the normal Indian dis edition won't work with any other region DLC or the game of the year edition. Really wanna play the DLC and New Game+ now, since I played this in 2015. Also are the DLC packs really 30hrs + like the PSN description says ? :O I spent almost 200hrs + as well in the base game. 
first dlc pack is short.. second one is larger thn the first one..
i bought goty edition at 1.7k [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, rAgHaV said:

Really wanna play the DLC and New Game+ now, since I played this in 2015. Also are the DLC packs really 30hrs + like the PSN description says ?

You should play the expansion. Both are VERY GOOD. Hearts of Stone was pure joy to play and Blood and Wine add shite tonne of content. 

100% worth it. It offers more content than most games these days. 

f**k man, why did they screw the GOTY edition like this. So wanted to play the DLC with my old save. 

If I get the GOTY edition and play the DLC directly will my character adjust to it or do I need to be a certain level for the DLC to unlock. Buying and selling GOTY edition would be 100 times cheaper than buying the expansions for the original disc on PSN.

Yeah. BS decision, region incompatibility is one thing but this is pure bs. Anyway, will just wait for the expansion pass to go on sale then. Don't wanna start the game from scratch yet just for the DLC.
you can start expansions straight up as newgame.. you will be over level 30.. with no mutagens created..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, krados said:

Sorry, if asked earlier. Do I need to do some homework before starting this? Havnt played the earlier games.

Just google up some of the key characters to get a little background and you will be fine.

2 hours ago, krados said:

Sorry, if asked earlier. Do I need to do some homework before starting this? Havnt played the earlier games.

Naah! The story will come to you and the Journal can be referred to for more information. 

30 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Just google up some of the key characters to get a little background and you will be fine.

24 minutes ago, ALPHA17 said:

Naah! The story will come to you and the Journal can be referred to for more information. 

Thanks. Yeah, will spoiler tag here for details whenever required.

Characteristics management:

setlevel () – in brackets indicate the level that the main character will receive

levelup – increase the level by 1

addexp () – in parentheses you must specify the amount of experience that the character will receive

learnskill () – allows you to instantly learn any skill; the list of abilities will be laid out in a separate article

Cat (1) – turn night vision on

Cat (0) – disable night vision

setbeard (1) – beard of maximum length

setbeard (0) – a small beard

shave – completely removes the face fungus

seatattoo (1) – transfer the tattoo from the Witcher 2

seatattoo (0) – remove the tattoo from the Witcher 2

and more hook

Finished it, what an incredible masterpiece. Easily one of the best games ever made. 10/10

It will take special kind of talent to topple the stories in quests, music, atmosphere and characters. Close to perfection i would say. Brilliance in all fronts except combat. Still the combat was fun enough and good enough to keep me engaged.
Only thing that  was bothering me was easy bosses, contracts monsters and limited move sets but this was also fixed in hearts of stone expansion. The bosses were fun except the final one. The wedding quest was pure joy and felt so much awesome.

The incredible atmosphere with huts along the river banks, boats, children playing, wind howling, light folk music the background, farms, etc it all felt so lively. The gear of geralt and other characters are highly detailed with threads, bulges, buckles, stiches etc. This game is a work of art with insane passion poured in by the developers and it can be seen and felt. Mad props.

Also run very good on mid build of 1050ti at all high and 50-60 fps. Also i started the blood and wine expansion and the color pallete is so gorgeous. And the music, oh man. GODLIKE.

it will take huge wall of text to praise this game completely, i'll leave it here. A gem of gaming medium that stands tall among the very best.

Edited by SpearHea:D
wrong placement
  • Like 3

One of the most immersive games  and a benchmark in game development...Dont rush through the game you will regret it,,you have to role play..For any new player I suggest  not do all side content in one playthrough or you will be ovelevled and game will get boring in the last act..Do not let the quest level difference be more than 3 levels

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2018 at 12:21 PM, DESIDUDE said:

.For any new player I suggest  not do all side content in one playthrough or you will be ovelevled and game will get boring in the last act..Do not let the quest level difference be more than 3 levels

Yeah geralt becomes op if one does all quests and everything becomes super easy but it still wasnt boring. They really did good work with boss fights and enemies in dlc.

Finished the dlcs, fantastic. Game gets much better with the dlcs. Base game was already 10/10, dunno how to praise it more.

This track rules, so good.