Import help for All Legal ways of getting Games

• 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Is there any vendor here who can order stuff from amazon to a US address and get it shipped to india..Need to order something from amazon..

www.shopandship.com btw amazon ships most of the stuff sold by them to india

www.shopandship.com btw amazon ships most of the stuff sold by them to india

I know they do...i need Risk board game and a specific edition in that (Metal Gear Solid one)..and the vendor (from amazon) who can ship to india is charging me $56 incl. shipping is coming around 10k..which is insane for a board game. So lowest is $40 but ships only to US..I'm ready to pay 5-6k for that game if someone can get me at that price..

EDIT: You know i just found that its available on Shopyourworld.com at the price i want..But i had ordered shinobi 3DS game on my B'day in 2012 and i got it on my B'day in 2013 with apologies and refund...lol...So kind of bad experience...I can give it one more try...

You know i just found that its available on Shopyourworld.com at the price i want..But i had ordered shinobi 3DS game on my B'day in 2012 and i got it on my B'day in 2013 with apologies and refund...lol...So kind of bad experience...I can give it one more try...

Truly an EPIC experience for you

You know i just found that its available on Shopyourworld.com at the price i want..But i had ordered shinobi 3DS game on my B'day in 2012 and i got it on my B'day in 2013 with apologies and refund...lol...So kind of bad experience...I can give it one more try...

Truly an EPIC experience for you

Anyways, for my next order COD is available so don't have to pay in advance which is good..

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guyz i have a friend in Columbia, South Carolina. I asked him to bring a Wii U but unfortunately the box is big and he cannot carry while coming to India in Jan but i have no problem even if he ships it.So can anyone tell me how much would it cost me for getting it shipped. The product weight is around 10 pounds. If its around $40-$50 i don't mind paying.

Do let me know soon.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

I am new here, so don't know if this is the best post to ask this, if not please place this post in the forum it belongs and my apologies in advance for any inconvenience.

I am trying to buy a PS4 console, but the cost in India is quite steep when compared to the USA. I have a friend in US but he can't get it due to the extra weight, so I have a few questions and would really be thankful if anyone can please answer them:

1. Is there are any good service which can get the console couriered to India and wont get taxed customs and make the amount literally double? I read about a couple of them here on this site, however they were very mixed reactions :(

2. Are there any other reliable websites from which I can procure the console directly with marginal shipping charges, etc?
3. Are there any reliable guys in Mumbai selling the console at a reasonable price, most Indian sites are selling it at 38-39k, the lowest I have seen is 36-37k for just the console. And as i plan on buying an extra controller and some games with the console the bill would reach an astronomical 50k, which is not in my budget at all.

4. The best cost I got from the lamington guys is 31k without warranty over the phone, may be in person that amount can be reduced. Should i get this deal?

The console I would be importing wouldn't have India warranty right?

If some one could please help me in buying the ps4 at the best rates, i would be indebted to you for life.

Thanks!!

Hi Guys,

I am new here, so don't know if this is the best post to ask this, if not please place this post in the forum it belongs and my apologies in advance for any inconvenience.

I am trying to buy a PS4 console, but the cost in India is quite steep when compared to the USA. I have a friend in US but he can't get it due to the extra weight, so I have a few questions and would really be thankful if anyone can please answer them:

1. Is there are any good service which can get the console couriered to India and wont get taxed customs and make the amount literally double? I read about a couple of them here on this site, however they were very mixed reactions :(

2. Are there any other reliable websites from which I can procure the console directly with marginal shipping charges, etc?

3. Are there any reliable guys in Mumbai selling the console at a reasonable price, most Indian sites are selling it at 38-39k, the lowest I have seen is 36-37k for just the console. And as i plan on buying an extra controller and some games with the console the bill would reach an astronomical 50k, which is not in my budget at all.

4. The best cost I got from the lamington guys is 31k without warranty over the phone, may be in person that amount can be reduced. Should i get this deal?

If some one could please help me in buying the ps4 at the best rates, i would be indebted to you for life.

Thanks!!

1. There isn't any legal service which allows you to import anything without paying custom charges. Customs for a video games console is around 30-35%.

2. Again, the cost of importing a console is not worth the hassle. The 4-5k price difference is worth it for warranty.

3. Buy it used then. There were a couple of deals in the forums itself where a PS4 with warranty was sold for under 30k.

4. 31k without warranty is too high when you can get it for around 35k with warranty. Look around. You should be able to source it for lesser.

If you buy a console with Indian warranty, you're pretty much set for 3 years. After the 1st year if the console conks off, Sony will give you a 50% discount on a new console.

My advice: If you can ask someone to get the console for you then it's a good deal. Shipping it to India will prove too expensive because of customs and shipping costs.

Buy it used from the forums. Make sure it has Indian warranty. Worst case scenario, get it from Dubai. You won't be eligible for the Indian warranty but atleast that 3 year warranty thing will be applicable since it's a PAL console.

Hi Guys,

Thanks!!

There is one on sale on the forums for 30k i think. It has warranty too, indian ps4 bought in november. Good deal IMO

Archived