playstation

• 2 weeks later...

Well kinda of a bummer, but will live with it considering it's a new franchise, maybe sony didn't want to increase the cost with licenses or maybe Porsche didn't give the license to use their cars

Well kinda of a bummer, but will live with it considering it's a new franchise, maybe sony didn't want to increase the cost with licenses or maybe Porsche didn't give the license to use their cars

Ea holds the exclusive license for porsche cars.

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing graphics, the colors look so good, and 3rd person camera is there :paagaldance:, the cockpit view looks great too & the flat nature of pot up looks great for a racing game, though i still feel it needs traffic to avoid, would be more fun, but it makes me tempted to buy a PS4 Day1

Ea holds the exclusive license for porsche cars.

damn is this still true? I remember this was the case back in nfs porsche unleashed days.

EA once again holding back gaming with their scumbag tricks.... they can't make a decent racer and won't let people who make good racing games get all the cars.

Edited by Shadoken

damn is this still true? I remember this was the case back in nfs porsche unleashed days.

EA once again holding back gaming with their scumbag tricks.... they can't make a decent racer and won't let people who make good racing games get all the cars.

You can't just blame EA, porsche had the b*lls to be moneyhogs, they could have said no to EA in favor of gaming & for the fanbase who also play non-EA racers, but nooo they had to join the Dark Side

Wow it looks so much like Forza Horizon. Almost a direct rip off. The color palette, the surrounding objects like those ribbons or whatever look so similar.

Well then we are getting a great game :D

• 4 weeks later...