Infamous Second Son

WMWM

22 minutes ago, playstation said:

Infamous Son phela nikla tha na.....anyways tune xbox one x ...the most powerful console order kari? 

Release hoga yahan toh karunga warranty k saath. 

PS4 was available for 26k on Amazon with 4 games. I messaged you but you ignored it. 

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

Release hoga yahan toh karunga. 

PS4 was available for 26k on Amazon with 4 games. I messaged you but you ignored it. 

Bhai mujhe kuch message nahi mili....kab kiya tha tune....waisa i was not in India.also and If i was spending Rs 26k i would have rather for pro from Switzerland for Rs 23-24k .....I have many games on PS4 already so bundles are not making much savings for me. I picked up quite a few games during sales on PSN and i have digital money in the wallet so went on buying them.

Anyways I expect hefty price for Xbox one x here.....what will you do with your old xbox? sell it if you really going for X1X ...

1 minute ago, playstation said:

I was getting it even cheaper on PSN digital and i had wallet money already so  i sold the physical copy. 

Digitally bhi kyun liye?  khelega kaise bina PS4 k.?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Reached to the point where you get the 2nd power and damn....those visuals!! Even after playing GoW, I am loving the visuals of this 2014 game. Missions are a quite generic,but other than that shooting mechanics are great, you keep getting new powers and new moves for the powers, map traversal is a lot of fun, characters are good too. Can't wait to see what they have done with GoT. Looking at the visuals here, quite sure GoT will look awesome.

19 minutes ago, krados said:

Reached to the point where you get the 2nd power and damn....those visuals!! Even after playing GoW, I am loving the visuals of this 2014 game. Missions are a quite generic,but other than that shooting mechanics are great, you keep getting new powers and new moves for the powers, map traversal is a lot of fun, characters are good too. Can't wait to see what they have done with GoT. Looking at the visuals here, quite sure GoT will look awesome.

Yep. Second Son looks amazing and, despite what many people here will tell you, is quite fun to play.

Side activities suck - True.

The open world is dead - it is worse than several other open world games, yes.

But, powers are limited? How? You have 4 different class of powers, each with it's own set of abilities. I, personally, don't see how that can be considered as 'limited'.

1 hour ago, quixote_1989 said:

Yep. Second Son looks amazing and, despite what many people here will tell you, is quite fun to play.

Would have anyways played it despite of whatever junta says. Have been a huge fan of the studio since PS2 days.

But even I dint like it much the first time I played it. Even though the missions are not that great, still finding the story good enuf to continue playing. And as you've said the side activities are just meh, especially those spray painting ones. Following someone without being noticed has been done to death previously in the series and in AC games. But side activities were just there for the sake of it even in GoW. Hope this trend dies soon.

Destroying DUP stronghold is fun and challenging though. Will mostly stick to the main campaign, if the game does not force to complete some side missions or grinding.

Archived