WWE 2K14

AK77

:hi2:

In some aspects, TNA is far better than WWE, but latter's roster is far ahead

I watched WWE from 1999 to sometime in 2009. Just couldn't watch that sh*t anymore. I only watch around the 'Mania times each year now. Started watching TNA occasionally in 2002, and have never missed a single episode since LockDown 2005.

I watched WWE from 1999 to sometime in 2009. Just couldn't watch that sh*t anymore. I only watch around the 'Mania times each year now.

Fights intensity have gone significantly down after their TV-PG content programming. Attitude Era was what made WWE so popular.

• 1 month later...

Well seeing that it is the 'publisher' who calls all the shots as to what content to be renewed and released, I think we can expect some changes in the franchise. The developers always want to bring the best of the stuff to the public.....it is the publisher that stops them from doing so as they would rather have them bring in small incremental changes so as to be able to sell their product for a long time.

Still i hope 2K bring a much needed revolution to the game, like a deep career mode & a manager mode would be fun as well, it wold be fun to act as a manager & screw other wrestlers in title matches :P

Archived