What games are you currently playing?

6 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Completed house of ashes yesterday.  Decent game, not as good as the quarry  out until dawn though.  Now, thinking of starting one of the 3 below :

1. Evil west

2. The Callisto protocol

3. Detroit: being human 

any recommendations ?

Detroit become human is amazing play it first and I suggest to go blind.

Its I think pinnacle of quantic dream games. Voice acting is so good and Connor is an amazing character and you get Mr.Krab (SpongeBob show) actor too. I freaking love choice based games and I suggest detroit and until dawn to everyone as go to games for this genre.

Castillo is good if you keep your expectations in check.

Edited by zoord

8 hours ago, zoord said:

Detroit become human is amazing play it first and I suggest to go blind.

Its I think pinnacle of quantic dream games. Voice acting is so good and Connor is an amazing character and you get Mr.Krab (SpongeBob show) actor too. I freaking love choice based games and I suggest detroit and until dawn to everyone as go to games for this genre.

Castillo is good if you keep your expectations in check.

Thanks, started with Detroit: being human. Love the interface and looks really polished for a game from ps4 time. I love these kinda choice based games too - the quarry, until dawn, life is strange (and its sequel true colours), heavy rain and most recently house of ashes are some of the games I’ve played in this genre.

I found LIS: true colours to be really good.  It has this small town setting which I found it very relaxing to play especially after a hard day’s work !

Edited by Ne0