What games are you currently playing?

Playing Twilight Princess HD, had tried during Wii launch and then several times more later on but couldn't get past the intro.

So finally reached the first temple/dungeon, saved and checked time, 3hr 50min. That's right, it takes nearly four fking hours to get to the first real dungeon. You can fit an entire Titanfall 2 SP inside that. When people say TP has the worst fking intro, they're kinda understating how bad it is.

CC, would you still recommend thegame?...been eyeing this for a long time.

Its a mainline Zelda game so always recommended, just get the WiiU version for non-bullshit controls and sharp 1080p visuals. Once you get past the boring opening and crappy first temple I hear its pretty fantastic till the end.

Even the non mainline games arr decent. Zelda Spirit Tracks on Nintendo DS was good.

Hey how you liking the game? How far are you into the game? I'm about halfway level 30.

I love the game. It look and feels so vibrant and beautiful. However, I absolutely hate the JRPG combat system. This turn based formula just doesn't work for me, but thankfully the game has been simple enough for me to power through without running into any difficulty spikes, yet. I'm at level 11 right now. As always, completing the side quests and bounties first.

I love the game. It look and feels so vibrant and beautiful. However, I absolutely hate the JRPG combat system. This turn based formula just doesn't work for me, but thankfully the game has been simple enough for me to power through without running into any difficulty spikes, yet. I'm at level 11 right now. As always, completing the side quests and bounties first.

I don't have much problem with the combat system but the partner AI really sucks. They are pretty much useless.

Also i hate the familiar catching system. All the captured familiars are way too weak, they hardly deal out any damage compared to my default familiars.

And familiars going back to level 1 after evolving them is bad.

Edited by mohit9206