What games are you currently playing?

Done with Shadow of the Colossus.

First time playing directly on PS4(didn't play on PS3 as well even though i had it) and I loved every moment of it.

I was taking it slow i.e. Taking down one or two colossus at a time before moving on to other games.

Cant even fathom how this level design and scale was thought out during PS2 era.

Now will start with Destiny 2 along with Bloodborne.

Bloodborne  - I remember giving this a shot couple of years ago and leaving it after dying to the two wolves on the bridge.

Don't have experience with any of the Souls games as well so i expect it to be a bit difficult during the intial phase.

Lets see how it goes now. If it don't make it, then next attempt would be only on PS5 :P 

1 hour ago, Pacifier said:

Done with Shadow of the Colossus.

First time playing directly on PS4(didn't play on PS3 as well even though i had it) and I loved every moment of it.

I was taking it slow i.e. Taking down one or two colossus at a time before moving on to other games.

Cant even fathom how this level design and scale was thought out during PS2 era.

Now will start with Destiny 2 along with Bloodborne.

Bloodborne  - I remember giving this a shot couple of years ago and leaving it after dying to the two wolves on the bridge.

Don't have experience with any of the Souls games as well so i expect it to be a bit difficult during the intial phase.

Lets see how it goes now. If it don't make it, then next attempt would be only on PS5 :P 

I played it for a while and got bored super quickly. Is the gameplay all about taking down the Colossus's or as it progresses there are new stuff to do ?

1 hour ago, WR10 said:

I played it for a while and got bored super quickly. Is the gameplay all about taking down the Colossus's or as it progresses there are new stuff to do ?

Nope. Just taking down colossus. 

But its not the same drill. The variation is in types of colossus and different approaches to take them down. i.e. Not all is like the first one where you climb up directly and kill it.

Playing it and taking down one colossus per sitting is recommended if you feel boring playing it continuously.

On 7/21/2020 at 1:57 PM, Pacifier said:

Day 2 status report.

:wallbash:

The wolves got me again. Have to repeat the cycle all over again until I get to the bridge again

On 7/21/2020 at 2:46 PM, pArth said:

Done with Detroit Become human.

The face models, facial animations and voice acting is unmatched, even today. Hated Connors voice though.

The graphics of this game is just mind blowing. I don’t think any games looks that good. 

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

Also, how is Days Gone?

One of the most underrated games. It’s one of best games of 2019. Good story (keeps getting better once you play more than 7-8hrs) + amazing graphics + gameplay is great + soundtrack + one of the best protagonist. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Defender487 said:

~snip

Yeah i saw some speed runs and its crazy how they do it. 

Also that showed up all the variety of bosses/enemies/locations and here i am stuck at cleric beast.

Will have to keep trying periodically. 

1 hour ago, Pacifier said:

Yeah i saw some speed runs and its crazy how they do it. 

Also that showed up all the variety of bosses/enemies/locations and here i am stuck at cleric beast.

Will have to keep trying periodically. 

You and me both. I actually gave it an earnest effort last year and the cleric beast ate me for breakfast, lunch, dinner and in between meal snacks. Maybe it will be my yearly thing to try. Should I download it again?

?

In other news started Forza Horizon 4. Scratched the void left by NFS somewhat.

Edited by Walker

On 6/29/2020 at 9:48 PM, Big Boss said:

Yeah, The End is the first boss that comes to mind whenever I think of boss fights.

Psycho Mantis for me.

Completed warhammer space marine.

Gameplay Fun and challenging even on normal,

melee part doesn't always work well but shooting and slashing 1000s of enemies is satisfying and has a good variety of weapons.

Resistance meets gears of wars meets carnage.

Environments and progression very repetitive and unpolished.

Only two boss fights though both of which were great.

Edited by GunnerY2J