Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nash

For the Win Podcast 3: "Dude where's my GTA"

31 posts in this topic

Another week... another podcast and since Sam was having difficulties making a thread I'm gonna do the honors.

This time we talk about:

1] Piracy in India

2] Controversies surrounding GTA IV

3] Annoyances plaguing the industry such as false hype and embargos

Also we now have a theme song. Wooooot!

Click here for teh podcast

Edited by nash

we did last time and what happened was my voice was out of sync with the others and i has to edit out most of my part....this way, if our voices are out of sync, i can actually correct it without having to cut anything out

but i think with the new recording software we're using, we'll be able to do the next one in stereo

peace

Yes, please do the ones after this in stereo. Reason being, the laptop i'm using can only use one speaker side and I can only hear one person from the podcast due to the separate channels.

Awesome Podcast Guys!!!Sam and Nash Team FTW!!!!! :)

Edit:Nash told "What the f**k dude" about 50 times in the whole podcast!!!!! :roflroll2: :roflroll2: :roflroll2: :roflroll2:

Edited by jack 'the snake' hammer

My right speaker for some strange reason doesnt work.

So dat means i wont b able 2 listen 2 half the podcast?????????

You'll be able to hear the whole podcast but not the person who's using the right channel.

XD

Edited by Systematic

Cool Theme Song. Unfortunately its followed by Nash's voice. :)

But great job guys. Loved the audio switching minigame between the left & right channels. Feels like I'm "watching" an aural tennis match.

^ lol

btw thats the theme music from GTA4....soviiet connection by michael hunter....we're gonna use a different game theme in each podcast so if you guys have any game themes that yall think we should use, let us know

peace

btw thats the theme music from GTA4....soviiet connection by michael hunter....we're gonna use a different game theme in each podcast so if you guys have any game themes that yall think we should use, let us know

peace

Mass Effect's end credits theme please. You can find the link posted by Pipi in the ME thread.

I think Sierra (in its current avatar) is a label under Vivendi Games, so I guess both of you were right on that one.

nash makes an excellent point about the lack of open spaces in the new GTA game. One of the things I loved doing in San Andreas was taking long drives through the forest/desert environments outside the cities.

and +1 on the lackadaisical attitude of Indian businesses.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0