E3 2013- General Thread ( Timings, News & Rumors )

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PC+:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Battlefield 4

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Splinter Cell Blacklist

The Evil Within

Watch Dogs

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Consoles:

Beyond Two Souls

Deep Down

Destiny

Diablo III

DriveClub

Final Fantasy

Infamous: Second Son

Killzone: Shadow Fall

Knack

Rayman Legends

The Witness

@harjas, woh avatar mein bacha tu hai?? ...is liya zodak mentioned your name as youngest in the forum.. ....5-6 years old lagta hai tu... :lol:

ha mein hi hu woh bhaiya :P kya yaar 5-6 saal ka 9-10 ka bolte tho mein bhi agree karta ki ha mai aisa lagta hua but 5-6 saal tho bohot kam hai :P

PC+:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Battlefield 4

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Splinter Cell Blacklist

The Evil Within

Watch Dogs

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Consoles:

Beyond Two Souls

Deep Down

Destiny

Diablo III

DriveClub

Final Fantasy

Infamous: Second Son

Killzone: Shadow Fall

Knack

Rayman Legends

The Witness

All those PC games are multiplatform :P

ha mein hi hu woh bhaiya :P kya yaar 5-6 saal ka 9-10 ka bolte tho mein bhi agree karta ki ha mai aisa lagta hua but 5-6 saal tho bohot kam hai :P

You look 5-6 year old jaisa cute...:lol:

btw i will give you a advice....make sure your gaming is well balanced and you focus more on outdoor games from now only. Trust me a good start in life would go a long way...

So what kinds of games and gaming platforms you own?? ..

One teaser of UC4 and gaming world will be shaken.

Just imagine what Nd and SSM.would do with.ps4

+1.

You look 5-6 year old jaisa cute... :lol:

btw i will give you a advice....make sure your gaming is well balanced and you focus more on outdoor games from now only. Trust me a good start in life would go a long way...

So what kinds of games and gaming platforms you own?? ..

+1.

thnx bhaiya :P

bahar i go but not to play ...... not well actually so khelne wali halat nahi hai meri :( so bahar i only go with my family and all ya kabi walk pe chalejao thori der

vaise i stay at home play,study,eat and sleep bas nothing more ....but thnx alot for the advice :)

and i own all 3 now 360,ps3 and pc

pc abhi liya hai and uspe pehli game tomb raider hi thi :D

i like all kinds of games except strategy wali games :D

thnx bhaiya :P

bahar i go but not to play ...... not well actually so khelne wali halat nahi hai meri :( so bahar i only go with my family and all ya kabi walk pe chalejao thori der

vaise i stay at home play,study,eat and sleep bas nothing more ....but thnx alot for the advice :)

and i own all 3 now 360,ps3 and pc

pc abhi liya hai and uspe pehli game tomb raider hi thi :D

i like all kinds of games except strategy wali games :D

kyun beta ?

kyun beta ?

taking medicines and unke bohot side effects hai like meri muscles tight rehti and bhagne mai pareshani hai ,i get tired jaldi se , my face is kinda swollen and meri sugar high rehti hai :(

taking medicines and unke bohot side effects hai like meri muscles tight rehti and bhagne mai pareshani hai ,i get tired jaldi se , my face is kinda swollen and meri sugar high rehti hai :(

You are one brave kid i know... ....but always keep pushing yourself...:cheers:

Nintendo details its pre-E3 2013 'Wii U Software Showcase'

n lieu of holding a large-scale press conference at E3 2013, Nintendo will host a "Wii U Software Showcase" for media, featuring hands-on time with Wii U titles and remarks from game designer Shigeru Miyamoto and Nintendo of America COO Reggie Fils-Aime, just prior to the expo's opening.

According to an invitation from Nintendo received by Polygon, the company is giving media "the chance to get closer to the games through a unique hands-on experience" at its booth in the morning hours before E3 officially opens. On Tuesday, June 11, Miyamoto and Fils-Aime will present at 10:30 a.m. Pacific. That will be followed at 11 a.m. by a gameplay and question and answer session.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/6/4307078/nintendo-wii-u-software-showcase-e3-2013

ohh sad man, take care, I will pray that you get well soon :cheers:

You are one brave kid i know... ....but always keep pushing yourself... :cheers:

ohh sad man, take care, I will pray that you get well soon :cheers:

thnx alot bhaiya's :hug:

DICE unveiling new title at E3 (that's not Battlefield), New IPs & BioWare also there

Regarding next generation consoles, we are under a non-disclosure agreement with our platform partners, however, we’re planning a full reveal at E3 including more next generation titles in development for FY14. This will include breakthroughs in graphics and gameplay for some of our biggest franchises including Battlefield, FIFA, Madden, NBA LIVE, and Need for Speed. We plan to unveil new titles from EA SPORTS, Bioware, and DICE and a first look at some brand new games.

j4ngV8DL6AHNU.png

:punk:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE 2.

Mirror's Edge 2 is "hard to forget" - says DICE

Archived