Suggest me a controller for PS3 other than DS3

I have only one Dualshock 3 controller which i got with my PS3.I want an another controller for my PS3 so i can play offline multiplayer with my bro.DS3 is expensive.I am looking for a controller of price range between Rs.500 to 1.5k.Please suggest me some durable and good alternative to DS3 controller.

Thanks in advance. :)

Well, you're better off investing in an original DS3 controller rather than investing in a third party controller with questionable quality, control, and lag. The better quality alternatives will cost almost the same and would be wired or have some sort of dongle to be plugged into the USB port, which raises another question of compatibility with future PS3 updates.

All in all, it's better to invest in an original DS3 and avoid all the hassles :)

I have already one DS3 controller..and i wouldn't play multiplayer often with my bro..then what's the point of getting an original one.

Look at them..what do you think...

http://www.flipkart.com/nitho-shock-pad/p/itmd62rvqzwva3qp?pid=ACCD62RVTJZZYYHZ&ref=03253312-042f-4024-9726-49a164960cac

And

http://www.flipkart.com/red-gear-ps3-bluetooth-controller-gamepad/p/itmdcypfps8ftnjt?pid=ACCDCYPEHZGEEZ6G&ref=03253312-042f-4024-9726-49a164960cac

I have already one DS3 controller..and i wouldn't play multiplayer often with my bro..then what's the point of getting an original one.

Look at them..what do you think...

http://www.flipkart.com/nitho-shock-pad/p/itmd62rvqzwva3qp?pid=ACCD62RVTJZZYYHZ&ref=03253312-042f-4024-9726-49a164960cac

And

http://www.flipkart.com/red-gear-ps3-bluetooth-controller-gamepad/p/itmdcypfps8ftnjt?pid=ACCDCYPEHZGEEZ6G&ref=03253312-042f-4024-9726-49a164960cac

the point is that jabi bhi kheloge kam se kam aache se chalega toh sahi and chahe jabi bhi kheloge tab tak kharab bhi nahi hoge aise hi :)

and never go for nitho products in my opinion ......have heard most of the ppl complaining abt how they broke how they stopped working

and i agree with avkash bhaiya that u shld buy a used ds3 from the tp or any other place :)

buy second hand original one off TP, would be around 1K to 1.5K

the point is that jabi bhi kheloge kam se kam aache se chalega toh sahi and chahe jabi bhi kheloge tab tak kharab bhi nahi hoge aise hi :)

and never go for nitho products in my opinion ......have heard most of the ppl complaining abt how they broke how they stopped working

and i agree with avkash bhaiya that u shld buy a used ds3 from the tp or any other place :)

Thanks for the reply...i should search for a second hand ds3..that would be the best option.

I have only one Dualshock 3 controller which i got with my PS3.I want an another controller for my PS3 so i can play offline multiplayer with my bro.DS3 is expensive.I am looking for a controller of price range between Rs.500 to 1.5k.Please suggest me some durable and good alternative to DS3 controller.

Thanks in advance. :)

If your budget is a bit more than that... u can buy a controller add on... You can genericially use it with other consoles as well (Until it is the same manufacturer (PS or XBOX))

http://www.avengercontroller.com/products.html

Or go in for the 2nd hand option :hi2:

I have bought multiple controllers just to replace DS3 and none is good enough! Their analog sticks arent responsive enough to allow a human being to play any FPS game at all! Believe me, nothing is better or even comparable to DS3!

I already bought it bro! ;) Sexy finishing i must say. Hey, were u playing BO 2 with me? I guess jasjit6 pi$$ed me during that game and bro you seriously need to refine ur skills. You havent played black ops, at those times we used to get 2 bars signal max and 6-8 bullets to kill and you are like playing BO 2 with 5 bars and getting 0.4 k/d max! If u buy any other controller i bet you wont even get that!

to lele na.

dil pe haath rakh aur kharch de paisa.

saath nahi jayega kujh bhi lol

Thode paiso ka intezaam to kar raha hu :lol:

I already bought it bro! ;) Sexy finishing i must say. Hey, were u playing BO 2 with me? I guess jasjit6 pi$$ed me during that game and bro you seriously need to refine ur skills. You havent played black ops, at those times we used to get 2 bars signal max and 6-8 bullets to kill and you are like playing BO 2 with 5 bars and getting 0.4 k/d max! If u buy any other controller i bet you wont even get that!

I think there is some misunderstanding :lol: I don't own a copy of either BO1 or BO2,then how is it possible for me to play online with you?He would be someone else :)

Archived