Warframe

Ichigo Uzumaki

1370477006-warframe.jpg

Warframe is a free-to-play cooperative third-person shooter video game, developed by Digital Extremes for Playstation 4 and Microsoft Windows

Developer: Digital Extremes
Publisher: Digital Extremes
Engine: Evolution Engine
Platform: PlayStation 4 and MIcrosoft Windows
Release date: Microsoft Windows - March 25,2013 , PlayStation 4 - TBA
Genre: Third-person shooter
Mode: Single-player, Multiplayer
Media/distribution: Download

Do you like Ninjas? What if they were in space? What if you could slash enemies, blast them with guns and obliterate them with crazy exo-armor powers? Would you like to level-up, build a Space Dojo with your friends and hang out, dueling each other and trading wall-running stories? Good news! Warframe is your ticket to all of that and its coming to PlayStation 4, for free, at launch! Not only that well be showing the world Warframe on PS4 next week at E3.

One of the cool things about Warframe is the Alerts system – throughout the day, missions of opportunity come up and players can squad-up for stellar rewards. To get these notifications when you’re away from the system, we have created an iOS and Android Companion App called the Warframe Nexus. Players can customize their alert settings to show them only the missions and rewards they’re interested in, and while it’s very useful, it’s only the beginning.

1370478272-warframe-1.jpg

1370478272-warframe-2.jpg

1370478268-warframe-3.jpg

Edited by Ichigo Uzumaki

I played this on steam, it's not as good as i hoped it would be. combat could have been better, but that's the price you pay I guess for trying to put in two different types of gameplay.

and the characters look hella weird lol

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great...

@OP

Platform: PlayStation 4

it's also on PC

http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/11/4420804/warframe-developers-weighing-up-potential-for-cross-platform-gameplay

IGN DEMO

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/06/13/warframe-ps4-gameplay-demo-ign-live-e3-2013

Edited by Zodak™

• 7 months later...

It is the most fun game out there right now. Playing on ps4, btw, it has got its hooks deeeeeep into me !

Btw, can anyone guide me on my rifle purchase. I ams till going with my MK1Braton, I want to upgrade. What should I go for? How is the Bolton, it looks so sexy, i want that !!!

Also guide me for the side arm purchase too. I want. High fire rate pistol or something like a high damage revolver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is the most fun game out there right now. Playing on ps4, btw, it has got its hooks deeeeeep into me !

Btw, can anyone guide me on my rifle purchase. I ams till going with my MK1Braton, I want to upgrade. What should I go for? How is the Bolton, it looks so sexy, i want that !!!

Also guide me for the side arm purchase too. I want. High fire rate pistol or something like a high damage revolver.

Ditch that MK1-Braton immediately. You can buy a regular Braton from the market for 25k credits which is much better. After that you can think about making the Boltor which is a pretty good rifle.

As for secondary weapons, you can start making the Vasto. It's a good, high damage revolver. When you have more materials, you can make another Vasto and then craft Akvasto which is akimbo Vastos. Pretty good. There's also a pistol available in the market called Lex that you can buy for 50k credits. It has very high damage but a very slow fire rate. It's like a desert eagle/mini sniper rifle. I like that gun a lot. And again, you can buy 2 of them and craft Aklex which is dual pistols.

^^ Do we need those for SP as well ? Assuming there's a SP component that is .... :mellow:

No SP component in the game. It's a multiplayer only co-op shooter.

Ditch that MK1-Braton immediately. You can buy a regular Braton from the market for 25k credits which is much better. After that you can think about making the Boltor which is a pretty good rifle.

As for secondary weapons, you can start making the Vasto. It's a good, high damage revolver. When you have more materials, you can make another Vasto and then craft Akvasto which is akimbo Vastos. Pretty good. There's also a pistol available in the market called Lex that you can buy for 50k credits. It has very high damage but a very slow fire rate. It's like a desert eagle/mini sniper rifle. I like that gun a lot. And again, you can buy 2 of them and craft Aklex which is dual pistols.

^^ Do we need those for SP as well ? Assuming there's a SP component that is .... :mellow:

No SP component in the game. It's a multiplayer only co-op shooter.

Yeah, just realised the Boltor can not be bought with credits, so will need to find its blueprint and build it. That leaves only the Braton. Will get it.

As for the sidearm, the way u make it sound, I should have boight the Lex but I bought the one which is a burst fire one, whatsisname, someting with starting "S". Its pretty good, but i never use a sidearm, its katana+rifle for me. I bought it to make sure I make through the Rank-up challenge without fail.

Also, I got the blueprint of Captain Vor's pistol. It is a good one? Should I activelty hunt for its ingredients for future Rank challanges?

My Rhino will be ready by tonight, will take it for a spin :) . I LOVE my Mag, btw, Pull+Cronos is unstoppable. My pull is powerful enough to kill most stuff on Venus/Earth by just pulling them in. I am still a newbie , though, compared to the length and breadth of the game.

I also do solo runs sometimes, they are fun alright but you get very few items in solo runs. 4 player co-op is when stuff drops like crazy and gameplay goes into gaming heaven !