Warframe

Ichigo Uzumaki

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Holyshit. Wow f**king F2P game with such amazing visuals. 

This game is like Destiny with way more content and variety :D

What's the download size? 

24 minutes ago, adity said:

How did they reduce the size?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

It's a remaster version now plus frame rate is also vastly improved on both consoles. 

Turning off Ambient occlusion and some other effects also improves frame rate. 

Joe 

I forgot how things work in Warframe. Can you tell me where should I spend Platinum points and which Warframe I should unlock first?  And where can I find blue prints nd all..

Someone might be able to give you better inputs.

That said, spend platinum only on slots. Weapon and Warframe slots. Later you can spend on fashion and ignore the rest. Do NOT but Warframes with Platinum. Grind them instead. 

Excalibur Warframe is good and hard to obtain later on. But pick whichever suits you.

Blueprints can be purchased from the market. You can also get one from daily tribute pool. Or can farm

Use Warframe Reliquary for tracking stuff.

• Like 1

Console versions also drop frame rate in open areas like crazy.  

Is XboxOne version locked 30 fps and PS4 version unlocked 60?. PS4 never reaches 60 during gameplay iam 100%. I can feel drop easily. 

Wish there was a option to lock frame rate to 30. I downloaded XboxOne version and will try it. 

Why there is no DF frame rate analysis of this game :rant:

Agent 

f**k Destiny dude. Don't support greedy companies like Activision please. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Went back to it after years and its so changed. All of it. Looks so slick and smooth now ! Had played for around 3-4 months when Ps4 had launched. Going  back now feels awesome as visuals feel completely changed, UI too and we have a ship now  and so many new Warframes ! 
The last thing I remember is trying to craft Rhino becuase he looked cool. Wonder where to go now to get those missing Rhino blueprints ?

4 minutes ago, RenegadeRocks said:

Went back to it after years and its so changed. All of it. Looks so slick and smooth now ! Had played for around 3-4 months when Ps4 had launched. Going  back now feels awesome as visuals feel completely changed, UI too and we have a ship now  and so many new Warframes ! 
The last thing I remember is trying to craft Rhino becuase he looked cool. Wonder where to go now to get those missing Rhino blueprints ?

You'll be getting an open world area by mid-September.

For Rhino parts, you have to farm Jackal boss in Fossa, Venus. As for the warframe BP itself, you can buy it from the market for 35,000 credits. Also, after Rhino, get Frost. He is helpful in later part of the game. You might have to grind the Jackal a bit to get parts. The percentages for Neuroptics, Chassis, and Systems is 38.72%, 38.72% and 22.56% resp.

• Like 1

So i figured out the problem with PC version.. I installed the game again on different drive and now it's running smooth...For some reason installing it on different drive fixed frame-rate issues..Now it's running locked 60. :|

I installed it on main C system drive first and now on D drive with other games and everything is magically fixed. it's locked 60 no drop whatsover. 1080p60fps high settings with FXAA and medium textures.

Console versions are not smooth..Frame-rate drop is too much in later levels...Game is unlocked 60 on both and it keeps dropping frame-rate during gameplay and when you are in a party, it becomes slide show sometimes.  It's not game breaking but 60 to 40 drop is bit too much. They should lock it 30 for better experience..

Edited by WhiteWolf

Why platinum is not available in rupees on Steam store page?  It takes me to Warframe US store when i click buy platinum option.

Other game shows items in rupees for me on steam.. MGS V MB points are available in rupees on steam not $.

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Why platinum is not available in rupees on Steam store page?  It takes me to Warframe US store when i click buy platinum option.

Other game shows items in rupees for me on steam.. MGS V MB points are available in rupees on steam not $.

No, they aren't available..you can buy those packs which contain some plat n other items. If you want to buy just plat, official store is only place.

Or else, you can trade items and get plat.

9 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

How you trade items to get plat? Any guide there?

Here's the thing.

If you want to trade items, you need to be at the trading post in a dojo. To get into a dojo, you either need to be in a clan or make your own clan and upgrade it.

In the in-game chat, you can see people would have posted their WTB/WTS listing. The chat goes too fast so it isn't visible. What you can do is visit the site mentioned below.

Warframe.Market

You can search for any item that you are looking to buy or sell, its price etc.

If you are looking for a beginner's guide, you can check out this person's channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66o15IJVLsg

As for anything else, you can visit,

Warframe Wiki

The items that you can trade are mods, void relics, Weapons (Blueprints, Parts), Warframe (Blueprints, Parts), Warframe Helmets (Cosmetic) . For the rest, you have to buy plat to acquire the items.

Edited by Agent 47
  • Like 2