The Last Of Us Multiplayer Fragfest

AnK

Add me too...I know m late...wont happen againPS ID:@maRbiR_t0oR

What makes you think you are late?!

There is no deadline for entering the list

It's just to know who all will be online for this so we can add each other for play sessions

It's no contest or competition

The MP is on the slower side, which is good for playing with Mic's ON and co-ordinating attacks + the craft feature seems nice, although LAG resulting in out of sync melee animation and random kicking of players, lagging out of players/kicked out of game/lobby still remains unresolved by ND.

Lol the a1zw4l guy got kicked out around 4 times in that ~ 2 hour live event.

The MP is on the slower side, which is good for playing with Mic's ON and co-ordinating attacks + the craft feature seems nice, although LAG resulting in out of sync melee animation and random kicking of players, lagging out of players/kicked out of game/lobby still remains unresolved by ND.

this is sad .. third game by ND where these exist.

^^ Yeah, but then they just don't wanna learn + this being last game of ND before next gen arrives, i don't think they wanted to invest too heavily on this either. I hope next gen they get some kind of sense when deciding on their Netcode and MM system, p2p just won't cut it, espescially when paying 5$/month just to get online on a game.

The FUN element that they killed in UC3 is back in this game, a slow paced/thinking/co-ordinating game, NO cheap Sneak ups cos if you run you get detected !! Lag doesn't make you go OMFG cos every time a person goes down there is the option of getting revived by a teammate, and unless you are going out alone, which is no FUN, you will always have backup, so frustration levels while playing this MP will certainly stay LOW, and hence much more FUN. It still doesn't beat UC2 FUN wise though

On the more +tive side of things - No insta Kills with a SNIPER or a Shotty, NO AIM Assist when using Sniper, NO OP loadouts, NO Frigging OP BOOSTERS (AFA I could gauge, didn't unlock all so can't say for all), crafting is a nice feature, NO more OP grenades, hence no more running over grenades, NO grenade throw backs, NO MAD rush for Power Weapons, NO OP PW's, I dont know if PW's are even there in the game or not, only played for a couple of hours, NO Splitscreen BS, NO Guest Login.

IN short total aversion for the "go to game for PS3" BullSh1t they wanted to pull off in UC3, they have gone back to the extreme end of 3rd person shooter, and have cut off all links to FPS mechanics except customisation, which are more or less an extension of what was offered in UC3 !!! They have gone back deep down to their roots as a 3rd person shooter.

i think I am gonna buy this just for some good old FUN times alongside TAZ boobie ( TAZ , U KAAAALAAA PEOPLE) !!!

When I try to redeem the online pass printed on the back of manual, it takes me to the 30 days free PS+ trial and asks me to enter Credit Card info etc.

Is that the case for everyone?

No

I redeemed it just fine

The code you are entering seems to be of a ps+ trial

Are you sure you are entering the code from the back of the manual which was inside the game box ?!

Just played a bit of MP....well it's weird & ugly

Very slow.....& not very rewarding

No

I redeemed it just fine

The code you are entering seems to be of a ps+ trial

Are you sure you are entering the code from the back of the manual which was inside the game box ?!

Just played a bit of MP....well it's weird & ugly

Very slow.....& not very rewarding

Yes, I am entering the same code from inside the box and it takes me to the PS+ Trial subscription. :samui:

That's weird. Will try again in a bit.. :|

When I try to redeem the online pass printed on the back of manual, it takes me to the 30 days free PS+ trial and asks me to enter Credit Card info etc.

Is that the case for everyone?

Check the region of your game, and the region of your account ... are they same ?

Redeemed Sights/Sound and Survival pack without any problems.

From which ID Indian or UK, if you redeemed them from Uk id then your pass will be redeeemd from Uk as well, DLC/Online Passes are region locked !!! so that will eliminate the region problem, now to trouble shoot from that point onwards, try deleting all TLOU data and starting the game from square one ... without playing the SP, go for MP first.

Apparently there was some save game glitch and they released a patch, so that could also be causing trouble !!!

Worth a shot IMO, it's upto you

Also here is the unoffical thread on ND's offical Webpage for people having the same problem as you, try asking here as well, if the above method doesn't work.

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39827&page=3#entry1695434

From which ID Indian or UK,

I redeemed them from my UK id, which is my main ID. On trying to redeem the Online pass, from the same ID, it takes me to PS+ subscription. Weird.

I think, they messed up the codes or something, because it doesn't say the code is wrong or used, just takes me to PS+ subscription.

have you tried accessing MP, what kind of a message are they showing when you try to access MP, also look out for confusing digits and alphabets like 0 & O when accessing the code ?

Also In some cases the game may arrive prior to the release date, and therefore the content is not available on the store for download at that time. The most important thing is to check the official release day of the game and only redeem the voucher/network code on or after the day of release.

i would also advise waiting 24 hours, I got my pass working as mine was a US account, so this could also be the problem !!!

Also give this a read as well

How do I redeem the code?

Games that require a network pass to access the Multiplayer will generally allow you to redeem the code through the game. This will either prompt access to the content/online mode or you will be redirected in game to the PlayStation store.

1) You can also redeem codes through the XMB:

Go to the Network option on the XMB> Navigate to Account Management> Find the option Redeem Code> there will be three empty boxes allowing you to enter ths code information.

Try to use the XMB method !!!

@ whocan'tbenamed

I think you hv been given the wrong code

Contact milstone & tell them about your problem

They might hv to issue you a new code

But this is really really weird & sh*t miss happ on their part (who ever is responsible)

Archived