ScrewyAurum

I am planning to play single player campaign to get used to the weapons, movement system and abilities. Few colleagues at work want me to play with them - are they talking about a coop story mode? If yes, can we co-op entire single player?

I am planning to play single player campaign to get used to the weapons, movement system and abilities. Few colleagues at work want me to play with them - are they talking about a coop story mode? If yes, can we co-op entire single player?

you will get used to weapons and movement in first 2 story missions. I didn't find campaign that interesting. Yes, you can learn run and dash, air dash during the story. If you play solo you have 3 AI mates, think if you play co-op those AIs will be replaced with the people you are playing with. So, I think whole SP in co-op is possible.

If your colleagues are Halo virgins it could be possible they are talking about story. If they have background, it has to be the MP part as story hasn't gotten good reviews.

I will be online post 6 pm AU time(3 hours from now). We can get into a custom match and I can tell you the locations of perks and other weapons that I know.

Yes there is coop in sp

In mp play warzone to get the feel for weapons and movement before going for arena. Also dont use ads unless the enemy is really far away,use assault rifle when the enemy is really close to you otherwise just use the pistols etc.

Watch some videos for beginners tips on youtube,they will help you alot.

I will be online around 10 tonight so we can play some slayer that time?

Guys, I just finished Mission 2 and I am enjoying it thoroughly... Been long time since I played an FPS, The last was KZ:SF.

Started the Game in Normal.... Thinking of completing the Campaign by earning all Intels & Skulls and whatever achievements I could gather.

Then a Co-Op in Legendary....

But my fear would be a SP on Legendary... I will look into MP once I am done with SP, Hope MP shouldn't get dried by that time..

Guys, I just finished Mission 2 and I am enjoying it thoroughly... Been long time since I played an FPS, The last was KZ:SF.

Started the Game in Normal.... Thinking of completing the Campaign by earning all Intels & Skulls and whatever achievements I could gather.

But my fear would be a SP on Legendary... I will look into MP once I am done with SP, Hope MP shouldn't get dried by that time..

Mp is the best part about the game,super competitive and fun.Dedicated servers makes it the best online experience i have had ever.

Come after 1 year and you will still find players.

And rightly so! The game is tough as sh*t on Solo Legendary. The AI teammates aren't any help either.

People were expecting a epic fight between Locke and MC but in actual game they fight together against one common enemy :P.

I saw the ending and holyshit -

Cortana is now the main villian..Sexy MC girlfriend is now the main enemy for Halo 6

Archived