ScrewyAurum

Halo 5 Microtransactions Have Now Generated At Least $1 Million

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-5-microtransactions-have-now-generated-at-lea/1100-6432811/

wow no wonder MTs are in every game now.. lol

Well atleast they are using the money for the championship ,rather than filling their own pockets.

Guys.. Need help here and I am very Pissed off.... NOW!

I completed up to chapter 6 and now Im back to India and was very excited to Play the rest of the campaign in Full mood on a 65" 4K TV.. and I am shocked to see the below error message!

Halo 5:Guardians needs to finish installing or show "Ready to start" before you can launch it. (0X80270300)

WTF! was that.... I mean Im offline .. still I am not able to play the Game, WHY ?? And you know the funny thing is.. the update is still going on 751%....

I donno when it will be over and why it is happening like that. I will be super, pissed after all I fought with my friends of Playstation Origin defending this Console and its strongest exclusive HALO!

1. What is to be done now?

2. How to take backup game save from xbox one console and later put it back.

I can google.. But I want some sensible answers from u guys. Kindly reply ASAP.

Looks like game requires some update..Try connecting to Xbox live and download whatever update is required. If it's still not working then you have to install/download the game and all mandatory patches again :P

Lot of people were having this issue with H5 on other forums..

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/game-wont-start-doesnt-go-past-the-title-screen/053d0ebc-8989-4d29-9ee4-b4c05db9ae77/posts

If you are Gold member then all your saves are automatically saved in cloud. You can also transfer save to external HDD or USB 3.0 compatible pen drives

I will be super, pissed after all I fought with my friends of Playstation Origin defending this Console and its strongest exclusive HALO

:rofl:

Damn.. Something must be done to help you asap

Guys.. Need help here and I am very Pissed off.... NOW!

I completed up to chapter 6 and now Im back to India and was very excited to Play the rest of the campaign in Full mood on a 65" 4K TV.. and I am shocked to see the below error message!

Halo 5:Guardians needs to finish installing or show "Ready to start" before you can launch it. (0X80270300)

WTF! was that.... I mean Im offline .. still I am not able to play the Game, WHY ?? And you know the funny thing is.. the update is still going on 751%....

I donno when it will be over and why it is happening like that. I will be super, pissed after all I fought with my friends of Playstation Origin defending this Console and its strongest exclusive HALO!

1. What is to be done now?

I can google.. But I want some sensible answers from u guys. Kindly reply ASAP.

Shouldn't have gone online. Once it starts downloading you need to wait for the update to complete.

Console and its os is extremely stupid. Just deal with it.

I understand guys.... Yes I am pissed off.. because this is criminal! I mean let the update gets downloaded somewhere in the background.. Atleast Gamers will be able to play SP Campaign without any problems.

But you can't even play the Game once you start updating online... even in offline mode. This is not fair.

My plan of action:-

1. Will update whatever is currently going on without switching off the console & Internet for the whole night.

2. If done by morning then ok else I will take the save games to some pen drive and uninstall completely and again re-install. Donno how much time it will take further.....

My plan of action:-

1. Will update whatever is currently going on without switching off the console & Internet for the whole night.

If you plan to keep it ON for whole night then make sure it's connected to a good reliable UPS like APC :P

Archived