The Division

WMWM

[MOD, i don't know is this is the right place to ask. If im wrong, Plz move to respective section]

Currently i have The Division US (cusa) disc and playing in my Indian Account. No Problem till date. Everything works fine.

I have planned to buy Digital Version with Season Pass from Indian PSN which is now on discounted sale and get rid of disc.

Some says, Save Data won't work when i purchase from Indian Account. and DLC sharing also not clear.

I have 3 Questions here!

1. If i replace US Disc with Indian Digital Version of the Game, can i able to access my save file from Same Indian account?

2. If i can't get the Save file, Can i buy US Season Pass n redeem in Indian Account n continue with disc?

3. If US season Pass is not valid in Indian Account, Can i buy US Season Pass and Redeem in another US account n Make that as primary. Can i access the US account Season Pass DLCs in my Indian Account?

I bought Season Pass for my US account from PSN and Installed the Addons. (ITS ALSO A PRIMARY ACCOUNT). I can't able to see those addons in my INDIAN account? Can anyone help me out?

I bought Season Pass for my US account from PSN and Installed the Addons. (ITS ALSO A PRIMARY ACCOUNT). I can't able to see those addons in my INDIAN account? Can anyone help me out?

Wheres your disc from..?

Or if you have digital version which store you bought the vanilla version from..?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Wheres your disc from..?

Or if you have digital version which store you bought the vanilla version from..?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Disc is CUSA.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...

Agent and Clenched

What level gear items you get from Broken Circle and Falcon Lost challenge mode Incursion after the latest patch?

Is it still 240 gear items or you get higher gear score items now? I want to reach Gear score 250 but not sure if it's possible to reach gear score 250 without underground DLC?

So, I just checked that you can get level 250 Gear or higher items without Underground DLC, by completing daily missions, HVT and Incursions on Heroic or Challenging and also byexploring Level 220 or higher DZ areas.

It's good that Gear psets are not locked to DLC.

What level gear items you get from Broken Circle and Falcon Lost challenge mode Incursion after the latest patch?

Its called Clear Sky..You get GS 268 Gear in Heroic Mode where you face level 35 enemies

Is it still 240 gear items or you get higher gear score items now? I want to reach Gear score 250 but not sure if it's possible to reach gear score 250 without underground DLC?

As mentioned, you get GS 268 gear..You can reach GS 250 without UG DLC

So, I just checked that you can get level 250 Gear or higher items without Underground DLC, by completing daily missions, HVT and Incursions on Heroic or Challenging and also by exploring Level 220 or higher DZ areas.

Yes, you do get items but most of them aren't any good for the current meta.

It's good that Gear sets are not locked to DLC.

For your information, there are gear sets locked behind DLC namely B.L.I.N.D gear set, Reclaimer gear set, Firecrest gear set and Dead Eye gear set..The only gear set not locked behind DLC after 1.3 update is Alpha Bridge gear set

• 2 weeks later...

The Division expansions Last Stand and Survival delayed to focus on game balancing and other improvements

Ubisoft Massive said today the second expansion, Survival, which was scheduled to arrive alongside Update 1.4 has been postponed to a “later date this year.”

Announced at E3 2016, the Survival DLC was originally slated for release this summer, first on PC and Xbox One.

The third expansion, Last Stand, was expected sometime during winter 2016, but will now be released in early 2017.

“This new schedule will not only enable us to strengthen the core experience before adding new content, but also continuously improve it by allowing for more production time to ensure the quality of future updates as well,” said a development post on the official website

Instead, update 1.4 will be released in October independent of Survival.

Issues the team plan to focus on are:

• Fixing bugs, including those listed in our Known Issues as well as many other ones
  • Making loot drops more relevant to the player
  • Enemy difficulty and time to kill
  • Gear Sets and weapons balancing
  • Solo player experience
  • Dark Zone and PvP balancing
  • Quality of life additions based on community suggestions (such as weapon skins no longer taking inventory space)

With Update 1.4 the team will continue to make an “ongoing effort” to address issues such as “bugs, loot and time to kill” as well as “set the foundations for future improvements” in PvP and the Dark Zone.

Changes coming with Update 1.4 will be detailed in a Special Report livestream on September 13.

Source:VG247

Underground DLC is awesome. Jumped from Gear score 225 to 235 in just few hours thanks to level 229 Items :D I really like new Incursion and new DLC missions.

I was not planning to buy it, but one of my friend on PSN convinced me to get it :/

I think I made the right decision as iam really liking it. :P

I wearing Reclaimer,Hunters faith and Sentry Gear items.

Reclaimer ones are 268

Rest 240

Weapons 3 - 204 and rest 229.

Can you tell how to get Showstopper shotgun?

Also any tips for beating Dragons nest Incursion?.. Killing 4 Horsemen was easy but the final part is quite hard.

I wearing Reclaimer,Hunters faith and Sentry Gear items.

Reclaimer ones are 268

Rest 240

Weapons 3 - 204 and rest 229.

Can you tell how to get Showstopper shotgun?

Also any tips for beating Dragons nest Incursion?.. Killing 4 Horsemen was easy but the final part is quite hard.

For showstopper, you have to farm lexington, which is not worth it. One of my buds got it after around 75 tries. Talking about dragon's nest, me and my teammates 3 man'd that incursion, since one of em got bugged out during the final part, in challenging mode when it was released. Get a sentry guy and another one with immunizer that has d highest skill power and it should do AFAIK. You can also use smart cover along with it. The only time consuming part for us was the one where we had to circle the 4 bosses and get them all to low health and killing em all in a span of 2-3 minutes

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Why they are random?. Looks like they want players grind missions for hours for collectibles .

If you are using Fog of War Directive..you can't see them..so you need to keep checking your map..

They are available in all maps..as i mentioned in the above line..

Archived