The Division

WMWM

In a week you can get 36 guaranteed exotic caches i.e., 9 Caches per character.

I have just 1 character :(

The only exotics I have received till now are Tommy gun, an elr or something submachine gun & the ninjabike messenger bag..

I need that barrett's chest piece.. But all I get are those green items with some slight variations compared to the ones which I already have..

Also never been able to complete any weekly assignments because it includes a survivial assignment and I don't like that mode..

So mostly farming the incursions at the moment in search of the exotics..

I have just 1 character :(

The only exotics I have received till now are Tommy gun, an elr or something submachine gun & the ninjabike messenger bag..

I need that barrett's chest piece.. But all I get are those green items with some slight variations compared to the ones which I already have..

Also never been able to complete any weekly assignments because it includes a survivial assignment and I don't like that mode..

So mostly farming the incursions at the moment in search of the exotics..

You don't necessarily need Barrett's chest piece. You can go with Reckless, Vigorous or Rapid depending on the build you are creating. Exotic drop rates are pretty bad so no point in farming Incursions. Do it once per week.

People have farmed the sh*t out of Lexington in hope of getting Barrett's chest piece and some even with 600 tries haven't got it. I got mine from an FP cache during 1.5. Just play the game it'll just show up someday. Do Legendary difficulty missions as well.

There is 1 weekly assignment which has 4 tasks i.e., Complete 10 missions, collect mats, Kill some members of a particular faction etc and the 2nd weekly is for Survival. You can do the 1st one. Anyways, Survival and Regular weekly assignments are the best way to get exotic caches without much effort.

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, puns said:

Are there enough players on PS4 still ? Thinking of playing this.

Any DLC to pick up for solo runs if not many people in Dark zone ?

Yes, there are decent amount people playing this on ps4 but I don't think anyone from here plays this still. The DLCs for this game are very underwhelming. Most of the game's activities are soloable except Incursions if you are properly geared. You can buy Underground. It is still decent compared to Survival and Last Stand. If you are getting a season pass for dirt cheap, buy it.

On 7/16/2017 at 7:05 PM, Agent 47 said:

Yes, there are decent amount people playing this on ps4 but I don't think anyone from here plays this still. The DLCs for this game are very underwhelming. Most of the game's activities are soloable except Incursions if you are properly geared. You can buy Underground. It is still decent compared to Survival and Last Stand. If you are getting a season pass for dirt cheap, buy it.

Thanks.

Where to pick up season pass for cheap? Its 3330 on PSN. Damn thats expensive

Thanks.

You would rather buy destiny 2 thn investing in this game now.. i am sure most of the crowd will move on once d2 drops..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, puns said:

Thanks.

Wait for a sale. It has gone on sale many times.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2017 at 11:22 PM, WhiteWolf said:

Too late. Game is dead.. I see No one playing this game on PS4 or Xbox.

May be it is dead because there was nothing new to do.. 

Hence the new update with new content..

I may fire it up again to play the new global event.. Lets see how it turns out..

33 minutes ago, goDofWar_skr said:

May be it is dead because there was nothing new to do.. 

Hence the new update with new content..

I may fire it up again to play the new global event.. Lets see how it turns out..

It's just same old missions with modifiers. It is just like Nightfall in Destiny.

• 4 weeks later...

FREE WEEKEND ON PC! SEPTEMBER 14 - 17

This weekend, all PC players will be able to play Tom Clancy’s The Division, for free! Have you been waiting for a chance to take back New York with your friends? Play all weekend, from September 14th to 17th! After you have had a taste of a transformed New York City, head to the Ubisoft Store and you’ll get up to 60% off when you purchase the game – these sales are available for a limited time./br> Your progression will be saved in case of purchase. 

WHEN CAN I PLAY?

You can access the Free Weekend during the following times:

• From September 14th 7pm CEST to September 17th 10pm CEST
  • Pre-load will be available on Uplay PC starting September 12th 6pm CEST.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

GE 4 was a lot of fun.. The damage output with 6pc Alpha Bridge + ambush modifier was truly amazing..

Now working towards completing the Striker & Predator builds for PvP. Missing 1 piece of each.

Also hoping that the rumors about GE events iterating again from the beginning in the coming months is true.. 

12 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Wonder how much I'm missing by not playing PvP. UNmrdgK.png 

I feel there are 2 types of PvP in this game.. 

1. DZ - You need a group to enjoy this. Else it will just be you getting mowed down for fun by other fully equipped 4 man rogue groups. Here the gear stats remain the same as what you have built it to be.

2. Last Stand/Skirmish - Here you need not be in a group. But your gear stats are normalized so that every one is on a level playing field. So you just need to have the right talents and attributes on your gear to be good.

I mostly play Last Stand/Skirmish, mainly because of not having any group to play with in the DZ. But I enjoy last stand a lot and it feels kind of satisfying to kill players ranked higher than mine when I benefit from the gear stats being normalized.

The only PvE I do these days are the legendary missions/incursions for the exotic caches, as they contain good amount of div tech. Also grinding resistance with players from Division discord, searching for the final piece of my Strikers gear. 

Archived