The Order - 1886

PS Fan

Lol, PS4 Pro release hone pe dege ek aad games just to ease the costumers who paid to play.

And what does pro release have to do with ek aat customer..?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I think they might give this or Killzone: SF on PS Plus next month.

Still doesnt answer my question what does this game have to do with pro that they give it when pro is launched..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just finished this last week; the visuals were awesome; the storyline okay; my main issues with the game (if i am to call it) were that in major sections I am not allowed to run; have to drag Galahad across the environments; there is very little action in the game; most of the fights are QTE including the boss fights; the Lycans are idiots who will charge at you and then run back and reset to charge at you again.

I wish this had more gameplay in it; they should have had made it a tad bit more longer with lesser FMVs.

Easiest Platinum ever lol..bc 90% of trophies automatically unlocked just by playing the game normally lol

I got only 45% :(

• 3 years later...

Finished it.The game is okay. Nothing spectacular though. No good soundtracks nothing. Best thing about the game is that; the  game doesn't  have any loading time on PS4 Pro. You are in menu > Press Continue > and boom the game starts in 1second.

I really wasn't expecting Rani Lakshmi Bai in this game.