List of Card Supported/Not Supported on PSN

sonuyos

• 2 months later...

List of Indian credit and credit cards and work and don't work on Indian PSN Store

Working Credit cards

• HDFC
  • ICICI (Visa)
  • Citibank (Visa)
  • Citi Bank (MasterCard)
  • Axis Bank (MasterCard)
Working Debit Cards

• State Bank Of India/SBI (Visa)
  • Punjab National Bank (MasterCard)
  • ICICI (MasterCard)
  • HDFC (MasterCard)

Non-working Debit cards

• ICICI (Visa, Visa Infinite)
  • Union Bank (Visa)
  • State Bank Of India/SBI (Maestro, Visa)
  • Development Credit Bank (Visa)
  • Axis Bank (Visa)
  • HDFC (Visa)
  • South Indian Bank (Visa)
  • Axis Bank (Visa)

Updated: 10th October 2014

Bro, you said SBI DEBIT card is working but it didn't work for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can confirm HDFC MasterCard debit card works. Just purchased inFamous First Light for Rs.499/-

However, my only concern was that I went to the Sony Entertainment site (on PC via Google Chrome), it doesn't seem to validate the SSL certificate. Also, the debit was directly performed as soon as I enter my debit card info and there was no OTP/merchant site re-direction. I checked my bank statement and it showed a Rs.10 debit and credit (for validation I assume) and then the actual amount debit from Sony Entertainment.

The funds were added perfectly, but the SSL and direct debit thing sort of bothered me. Is this normal?

I can confirm HDFC MasterCard debit card works. Just purchased inFamous First Light for Rs.499/-

However, my only concern was that I went to the Sony Entertainment site (on PC via Google Chrome), it doesn't seem to validate the SSL certificate. Also, the debit was directly performed as soon as I enter my debit card info and there was no OTP/merchant site re-direction. I checked my bank statement and it showed a Rs.10 debit and credit (for validation I assume) and then the actual amount debit from Sony Entertainment.

The funds were added perfectly, but the SSL and direct debit thing sort of bothered me. Is this normal?

That OTP/merchant site re-direction only comes when the card needs to be verified by Visa/rupay.Its an added layer of protection for unauthorized access

Ps site do not use verified by Visa.They use AVS system. :)

Thats why you didn't see or will ever see otp in your future/transaction

• 3 months later...

What's the current status of PSN cards in India?My axis bank DC(visa) has stopped working and so i can't renew my PS+ subscription :(. There's no other way for me to fund my account.Even my friends' cards don't work.

No online gaming for me.Why don't you like money, Sony?!

So something really weird happened to me today. I had been trying to add funds to my PSN account since a week to buy a PS+ subscription and TLOU: Left Behind but it didn't work.

It always gave me an error along the lines "Invalid CC information", "Try again later", and so on. I thought my days of online gaming are gone LOL.

I tried to add funds from both website and the console but was unsuccessful. I used the card last on 20th Feb. Magically, today it worked through my console but it's still not working through the site.

What's up with this? Anyway to fix this thing?

Damnit Sony, already allow PSN cards in India or allow debit cards to work through Verified by Visa.

I was able to use my HDFC debit card to add funds on Indian PSN and buy a game. Can anyone else confirm it works for them as well?

My HDFC credit card is not working on the India Playstation Store.

I have used this same card earlier for game purchases - an year ago.

Anyone faced similar problems?

Alternatively, I have an IDBI debit card - but I doubt it will work.

My HDFC credit card is not working on the India Playstation Store.

I have used this same card earlier for game purchases - an year ago.

Anyone faced similar problems?

Alternatively, I have an IDBI debit card - but I doubt it will work.

Try to use it from your console. That worked for me.

• 4 months later...

Archived