[PC] Ask The Experts Thread

arjun

^ It could be low-level chip damage. Happened to my GPU as well long back. Everything would run, then overheat and shut down. 

By the way, you got anyone around who you can double check about the CPU? Does switching to your iGP allow you to run the PC indefinitely for longer periods? 

No brand provides international warranty as far as I know. You can look up Corsair and Samsung though. 

30 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

guys does EVGA has RMA centre in India?

They have a distributor here, no they do not service international products as far as I am aware. 

Edited by ALPHA17

Primeabgb sells EVGA cards, If I bought one and if the needs arises for a RMA do I have to send it to germany or taiwan or they have a centre in India. I read their warranty policy and shipping its does not have anything related India. It only mentions that for India which according to EVGA falls under EU region RMA products needs to send to Germany or Taiwan. They only pay for return shipping.

6 hours ago, HEMAN said:

Primeabgb sells EVGA cards, If I bought one and if the needs arises for a RMA do I have to send it to germany or taiwan or they have a centre in India. I read their warranty policy and shipping its does not have anything related India. It only mentions that for India which according to EVGA falls under EU region RMA products needs to send to Germany or Taiwan. They only pay for return shipping.

Maybe these are pieces from Savera, the local distributor but it is best to confirm with Prime themselves. 

Guys have the following issues.

I am having issues with fps on bf1. I have GTX 1070 Gigabyte G1 micron chip. My specs are 7700k , 8gb Corsair lpx, 1080p display, Antec water cooler and 4 fans. Z270x gaming 5 motherboard. I get 40fps only. Why? According to many online websites I should get atleast 110fps on 1080p ultra settings. I am now planning to reinstall my computer by removing all files and reinstalling. Would that fix it?

What are the temperatures of your system when you are playing? 

Also, change the priority of BattleField 1 to HIGH in the Task Manager and see if that improves the situation. 

55 minutes ago, avanildutta said:

Any suggestions what mobo, ram, cooler (AIO preferred) for r5 1600x.. A nice case too maybe.. And links to get them..would appreciate the help a lot.. Thx ppl..

Where are you based out of? 

3 hours ago, avanildutta said:

Guwahati, assam.. Pin 781028

Do you have some local shops that you have zeroed in on or will you be shipping the components from major retailers? 

Do you have some local shops that you have zeroed in on or will you be shipping the components from major retailers? 
Have got few local shops.. But can't manage the time to visit as i mostly stay out of station.. So leaning towards online retailers mostly like mdcomputers, primeabgb etc..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Okay, cool, I would recommend the following components then, 

ASUS Prime B350-PLUS

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400MHz /Kingston HyperX Savage (get as much as you want or a single 8GB stick) 

Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240 

Cooler Master MasterBox 5 /5 Lite RGB

By the way which GPU will you be pairing this up with? 

• Like 1

can someone suggest me a good power supply cable?

thing is my PC case has been giving me electric shocks since forever,and i think the psu cord is behind it

the psu cord is a 2-pin one,i guess its a european plug,our Indian plugs meanwhile have 3 pins,where the 3rd one is ground.this one doesn't have the 3rd ground pin,so i guess thats the issue

psu is Seasonic M12II 620w