I need RAM recommendations for the following setup:

Processor: Ryzen 1600X
Motherboard: ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING

CPU Cooler To Be Used: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo

RAM Requirement: 16GB of RAM (8GB X 2).
Usage: Gaming.
GPU: RX480
PSU: Seasonic X-750 Gold

I'm thinking about these two presently but there is an almost 6k price difference between the two (locally) so input regarding the same will be appreciated:

1. G.Skill Ripjaws V@2400 MHz (F4-2400C15S-8GVR) - 11k
2. G.Skill Trident Z @3200 MHz - 17k

Kindly recommend.

Regards,
Black_Hawk

13 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Ryzen benefits from faster RAM. However, performance gains are almost nonexistent outside of benchmarks mainly for gaming. 

I'd go for 2400MHz and save the money for something else. 

Thanks Joe for your input, appreciate it. I couldn't be bothered about benchmarking so I'll just settle with 16GB of 2400 MHz Ripjaws V series.

I have issue with Corsair LPX DDR4 Ram. 2400mhz. I bought rams seperately on seperate dates. First ram was made by Hynix and worked great when it was the only one in the system. No freezing issues or hanging issues. Then later on bought same brand frequency model and installed in dual mode. First ram worked with 2132mhz and new ram worked with 2400mhz. However 2nd ram has Micron Chip and first one has SK Hynix. Now SK Hynix in dual channel only gives 2132 frequency. So have that for replacement. Now my computer freezes every now and then. Cannot play any game as it stutters and hangs. What can I do. I am simply thinking of selling ram and buy another brand dual channel kit.

15 hours ago, djanuj said:

I have issue with Corsair LPX DDR4 Ram. 2400mhz. I bought rams seperately on seperate dates. First ram was made by Hynix and worked great when it was the only one in the system. No freezing issues or hanging issues. Then later on bought same brand frequency model and installed in dual mode. First ram worked with 2132mhz and new ram worked with 2400mhz. However 2nd ram has Micron Chip and first one has SK Hynix. Now SK Hynix in dual channel only gives 2132 frequency. So have that for replacement. Now my computer freezes every now and then. Cannot play any game as it stutters and hangs. What can I do. I am simply thinking of selling ram and buy another brand dual channel kit.

Simple make both ram run 2100mhz only. can be done via bios. If running haswell or intel based system just turn on XMP profile. Make sure ram are installed in dual channel mode for sure. Usually its alternate socket.

Edited by HEMAN

On 23/09/2017 at 11:01 PM, Black_Hawk said:

1. G.Skill Ripjaws V@2400 MHz (F4-2400C15S-8GVR) - 11k
2. G.Skill Trident Z @3200 MHz - 17k

Overclock that 2400MHz kit to ~2666MHz. Should do fine for most of your needs and give a decent bump in performance. 

• Like 1

Simple make both ram run 2100mhz only. can be done via bios. If running haswell or intel based system just turn on XMP profile. Make sure ram are installed in dual channel mode for sure. Usually its alternate socket.

I have already enabled xmp. Need 2400 on both ram. Too frustrating.

Suggest a RJ45 Router that can handle 100Mbps connection has minimum 4 lan ports and has a way to control speeds of devices connected to it through wifi. Like i want to give only 5mbps to a android device, In short limit bandwidth to any connected devices wired/wirless

Edited by HEMAN

• 2 weeks later...
Suggest a RJ45 Router that can handle 100Mbps connection has minimum 4 lan ports and has a way to control speeds of devices connected to it through wifi. Like i want to give only 5mbps to a android device, In short limit bandwidth to any connected devices wired/wirless

Somebody please suggest something and do not suggest routers that cost a bomb like 15k

Check this router it also has Bandwidth Manager

TP-Link TL-WR840N (V2) 300 Mbps Wireless N Router
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/tp-link-tl-wr840n-v2-300-mbps-wireless-n-router/p/itmedwynywhynpbr?pid=RTREDWYNBGRFF6SX&cmpid=product.share.pp

Anybody using TP-LINK AC1350 Archer C60

My suggestion. AC Tech is pretty useless in India. Unless you want top of the line routers then spend more than 15k known brand. Tp link is good but for ac tech I prefer Asus/Netgear.

Anybody using TP-LINK AC1350 Archer C60

My suggestion. AC Tech is pretty useless in India. Unless you want top of the line routers then spend more than 15k known brand. Tp link is good but for ac tech I prefer Asus/Netgear.

My cooler master saidon liquid cooler radiator has collected too much dust. Used a vacuum cleaner blower but dust still remains due to which the pc won't turn on. How do I clean it. Dust sitting between the radiator fins..Very hard to remove. Suggestions please46d7ec9934b919a867d4e72b6ea356df.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk