[PC] Ask The Experts Thread

arjun

3 hours ago, djanuj said:
9 hours ago, HEMAN said:
Do not buy the Redgear M881. I have one its not that great. Get corsair 

What are you saying. I have one. Works great. Maybe you got defective piece? Mine works really good.

Nah. Its below average but if he is using tvs gold for gaming then M881 will do. 

Nah. Its below average but if he is using tvs gold for gaming then M881 will do. 

No bro. Mine is of good quality. Even the typing experience was good. And my brother had Corsair k70. But it was imported and stopped working in few months. And he could not send it back to USA because it was too much hassle. I decided to buy cheap mechanical RGB keyboard. So bought this one. And let me tell you that it was better than Corsair. Heck Corsair quality was bad. This one is so good. And fyi it is working even after a year of purchase unlike Corsair. I read various forums too stating this problem so I know he didn't have defective piece it was Corsair issue. He was frustrated with this issue. He too bought redgear mechanical keyboard

3 hours ago, ALPHA17 said:

What happened? 

Nothing happened. Since op said he can increase his budget if it worth it thats why recommended him that. Cherry Mx blue are better at least in my opinion. I am not saying m881 is bad but why recommend it when a person has 5k budget. I got m881 for 2500rs maybe the price have increased. 

Also zebronics launched a new mechanical keyboard using kailh switch.

Yep. Lan ports are 10/100. So wired connections will get full speed if your ISP is capable of providing it. Wifi will be limited since 2.4ghz cannot do 100mbps. I think anyways its better cause 5ghz range is awful.
That's very good to know that I will be fine.

No 2.4ghz can do 100mbps? Not even those expensive 10-15k routers? What's the max real life speed that you get on 2.4ghz?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, djanuj said:

No bro. Mine is of good quality. Even the typing experience was good. And my brother had Corsair k70. But it was imported and stopped working in few months. And he could not send it back to USA because it was too much hassle. I decided to buy cheap mechanical RGB keyboard. So bought this one. And let me tell you that it was better than Corsair. Heck Corsair quality was bad. This one is so good. And fyi it is working even after a year of purchase unlike Corsair. I read various forums too stating this problem so I know he didn't have defective piece it was Corsair issue. He was frustrated with this issue. He too bought redgear mechanical keyboard

I am not talking about build quality. Its actually quite amazing considering the price I bought it. 

• Like 1

Nothing happened. Since op said he can increase his budget if it worth it thats why recommended him that. Cherry Mx blue are better at least in my opinion. I am not saying m881 is bad but why recommend it when a person has 5k budget. I got m881 for 2500rs maybe the price have increased. 
Yes it's called zebronics max. For 3k.

4 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

That's very good to know that I will be fine.

No 2.4ghz can do 100mbps? Not even those expensive 10-15k routers? What's the max real life speed that you get on 2.4ghz?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Wifi is half duplex its either receving or sending data. 2.4ghz bgn mixed should do 70mbps if the receving device supports bgn also. I am not really sure if I am providing correct info here maybe some networking expert might shed some light into this.

2 hours ago, HEMAN said:

Every Chinese OEM uses Kailh or OUTEMU switches. Even Redgear, what is the point with going with Zebronics over Redgear. One is a rebrand and the other at least is up front and honest about its origins. And it is not like Zebronics is known for its stellar warranty. 

Also, you cannot get any keyboard apart from GIGABYTE's pieces for less than ~6,500/-, the Corsair K70 is way more expensive and simply not worth it at its asking price of ~12,000/- plus these days. You can get Kingston's HyperX, Logitech's G413 (if you are okay with the feel of Cherry MX Red's), the aforementioned GIGABYTE boards or n-number of Chinese OEM's and deck them out with better keycaps instead of going for Corsair's brand badge. 

I havent used any corsair's. However, my friend has one when I asked with him how much he said 5k this is from last year. I thought since op had the budget he can get some good keyboard. I am never inclined towards any brand. 

Since someone suggested M881and op is using Tvs gold, I thought why not suggest something in that range. Everything is chinese nowadays Gamidas also looks promising in the 5k budget.

• 2 weeks later...
Wifi is half duplex its either receving or sending data. 2.4ghz bgn mixed should do 70mbps if the receving device supports bgn also. I am not really sure if I am providing correct info here maybe some networking expert might shed some light into this.
Just FYI. I forgot to mention I have Redgear Invader Keyboard. Not MK881. That's what I suggested.

36 minutes ago, djanuj said:
On 1/16/2018 at 3:24 PM, HEMAN said:

Just FYI. I forgot to mention I have Redgear Invader Keyboard. Not MK881. That's what I suggested.

it's the same na

Hello guys. I am new to NAS and Plex. I like the benefits of these services so planning to build one. A good durable one is what I am looking for. Need one that can house in 3000mhz ddr4 ram as I got one 16gb module. Want to save the cost on a good cpu+mobo+cooler. m-atx board and a good proccy for 24x7 usage.
Utmost 3 streams of Plex at a time.. mostly single 4k if it can.. or multiple 1080p..

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Hello guys. I am new to NAS and Plex. I like the benefits of these services so planning to build one. A good durable one is what I am looking for. Need one that can house in 3000mhz ddr4 ram as I got one 16gb module. Want to save the cost on a good cpu+mobo+cooler. m-atx board and a good proccy for 24x7 usage.

Utmost 3 streams of Plex at a time.. mostly single 4k if it can.. or multiple 1080p..

My link from a different forum. Since IVG was down for few days..

http://www.erodov.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88771

PS: don't know if sharing a link of other forum is allowed or not here..

Any help is very much appreciated.. thx.

• 2 weeks later...