[PC] Ask The Experts Thread

arjun

26 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Yes but in this case it isnt. Railwjre works a bit different comlared to other Isp. They have normal plans and SME. What @avanildutta needs for nat 2 is Sme bjt they are expensive. 

Oh! I did not read his issue in full detail. Good on him for buying his own router though. The ones provided by the ISP's are locked up and I have been unable to change the DNS on my end. 

@avanildutta If you have contacted your ISP and they've escalated the issue, then i strongly suggest that you follow these instructions if you want to minimise confusion in communication when they follow up:

1) Keep the PS4 connected to your router using a ethernet cable.

1) Rollback any changes you made to the firewall settings.

2) Rollback the uPnP setting to its default value, i.e., enabled.

3) Keep NAT enabled, i.e., Current NAT Status should be left enabled while you can disable Current Hardware NAT Status.

3) Do not add your PS4's IP to the DMZ. Rollback this change.

4) Disable all 4 entries under the Port Forwarding page.

Once these changes have been made switch off your PS4. Power down your internet network, i.e., ISP Modem & Router and then restart them in order.

Edited by pixeljunkie

[mention=19910]avanildutta[/mention] Have you restarted your network?
Not at home.. Once i get back.. Surely will do as told and update.. Also have logged a ticket via my id in railwire portal which states it will revert back with a response within 4 hours. Whatever results comes out ill surely share over here.. Thank you guys for being so very helpful.. [emoji8]

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

[mention=19910]avanildutta[/mention] I await your response.
Sadly didn't work.. Seems my isp is the issue.. Else should have been resolved till now.. No worries.. I am able to play GT sport.. Just was curious why its not getting switched to Type 2.. Still i can or have to live with it.. [emoji111]️

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Type 3 does not cause any issue whatsoever in online gaming. It only means the game will never chose as a host and wont be able to create online private lobbies. 

I have played FH3 with type 3 nat (strict in xbox live) on a freaking BSNL 3G sim in a dongle. Never could create a session always had to join. But with the GT Sports mode you dont have worry about that. Infact you will no trouble in any game with type 3 nat.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HotSonix said:

Any mechanical keyboard suggestion ?

Price max 4k 

You only have Chinese OEM pieces for grabs in the price range. If you are open to AliExpress your options are a magnified although the preferred brand is the Motospeed Inflictor CK1*** series

Alternately you can look at the ReDragon Vara, have used the keyboard for a year plus and no vices as such. The only issue is the limited backlight. 

1 hour ago, HEMAN said:

there also a Redgear mechanical keyboards which use some cheap khalil switches don't even know if thats the name. I bought it during a lightning deal for 1900rs. RedGear Invador

Kailh switches are clones of the Cherry MX design just like the OUTEMU's used in the ReDragon lineup. I find the latter to be better but Kailh has improved the quality of their designs since their initial debut in Razer keyboards. 

9 hours ago, kanbad said:

Is itwares website a reliable website to order stuff online. 

buy on cash on delivery if no other choice

i ordered my i5 4690k and a cm hyper 212 from them on CoD,the i5 came,the hyper 212 didn't

sent many e-mails and called them up once,and there was a rude guy on the other end.

wouldn't recommend that shop tbh.

• Thanks 1