SRINI87

Uninstalled the game. First few hours were like Bioshock then it turned into a computer hacking simulator plus those crazy motion blur and screen distortion affects were giving me headache ..So, i decided to uninstalled this game to make some space for other games.

When you get hurt, you screen gets blurry and it stays blurry till you find a med-station to heal yourself

Just look at this sh*t...

RmJMG5u.jpg

Yn4kiGc.jpg

^^ This is not a glitch..If you get hurt by enemies then your screen stays blurry and it's get worse in some sections.

Alien Isolation was so good without any kind of cheap visual effects, but this full of crazy effects which can make a person blind lol..

Story is really good and atmosphere is also great, but these crazy visual effects and constant computer hacking is ruining all the fun..So, f**k this game

WTF that looks horrible. Who thought it was a good idea?

Game uses these crazy visual effects for no reason.. Screen goes blurry everytime i listen to audio logs and when i get hurt by those big daddy type enemies then it get even worse...I got so mad that i deleted the game from HDD.. There are multiple threads on Steam regarding this issue, people are unable play this game coz of all this BS..

Hats off to Joken coz he some how completed the game but i can't till this sh*t is fixed.

• 5 months later...

Bought this for cheap during mid year PSN sale. Played for a few hours.

What an awesome game. The story is really intriguing and the atmosphere is intense! Also very little hand holding in the game. No hints or tutorials. You really have to explore to find solutions.

All in all really enjoying it!

Good for you guys. Game gave me headache with it's annoying motion blur on PC

You have a tendency of getting a closer look of everything, Even if it's not your cup of tea, no doubt it'll give you headaches. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I started the game last night.It has a little bit of Bioshock 1,Alien Isolation, Dead Space and Doom 3. So far im not annoyed by the blurring effect,i just played for 90 mins,hopefully it doesnt get too annoying.I heard the story is amazing in this game so hopefully that will keep me playing till the end.

• 2 months later...
On 13/01/2016 at 6:41 PM, WhiteWolf said:

Steam accepted my request to get full refund on Soma :D

Game is good but those crazy visual effects ruined entire experience for me.

Man you made a mistake.

On 17/09/2017 at 6:09 PM, SpearHea:D said:

The game was amazing man, fantastic story and atmosphere. I was hooked onto it to know what will happen next.

I loved this game so much i think its the best game i played in 2017.Certainly the most memorable.Truly amazing.

Archived