The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

Moto x play vs moto g4 plus which one should i buy? Prioroties are sturdier phoe,less overheating and more durable..

I have been using Moto X Play since one year without any issues.I used to change a lot of phones earlier :P Dropped it a lot of times and using 4G LTE all the time still no over heating or any problems whatsoever.

Edited by Archit
  • Like 1

Considering the whole explosion gate, I thought no one will be interested in it.

Even all Indian airlines are asking passengers not to turn on Note 2 or 7 in flight.

Check it out, http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/dgca-lifts-restrictions-on-new-samsung-galaxy-note-7-phones-1468453

Samsung really needs to iron out all the issues, i can't wait another year for a new note, IMO Galaxy S is a redundant line no offense to anyone, both S and Note series launch at the same price, just kill the S-Series and launch the Note series in 5.2 & 5.7 Inch sizes, after all the first note was 5.2 and was a beast itself. That way people who prefer small phones are happy and you get the S-Pen with it's productivity for free.

Check it out, http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/dgca-lifts-restrictions-on-new-samsung-galaxy-note-7-phones-1468453

Samsung really needs to iron out all the issues, i can't wait another year for a new note, IMO Galaxy S is a redundant line no offense to anyone, both S and Note series launch at the same price, just kill the S-Series and launch the Note series in 5.2 & 5.7 Inch sizes, after all the first note was 5.2 and was a beast itself. That way people who prefer small phones are happy and you get the S-Pen with it's productivity for free.

Note is nothing but a mid year refresh of S series with a different name and a bigger screen with Stylus. I am pretty fine with this approach

Google Pixel pre-sale in India on October 13. Will come to Flipkart, Reliance Digital, and Croma in India. Specs: Snapdragon 821, 4GB RAM, 32 or 128GB storage. Price in US starts at $649.

That pricing from Google :nono: !

50k starting price I guess..

Guess so, which means Pixel XL will be around 60k !

Crapola, bum bum cola.

Buy s7 edge and live happily ever after

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Crapola, bum bum cola.

Buy s7 edge and live happily ever after

LoL, true.

Correction: BGR is stating that the Pixel will start at 57k which means Pixel XL will be roughly around 65/70k ! Insane !

Google has announced that its Pixel and Pixel XL smartphones will be available for preorder in India from next week. With price starting at Rs 57,000, the Google Pixel will be available for pre-order in India starting October 13 via Flipkart and over 1000 plus organized and multi-brand retail stores with leading retail partners including Reliance Digital, Croma and Vijay sales among others. Google will be offering Interest free EMI programs and attractive upgrade offers. Pixel users will have access to a toll free phone support number along with 54 walk in service centres across 30+ cities in India.

http://www.bgr.in/news/google-pixel-pixel-xl-preorders-in-india-to-kick-off-on-october-13-heres-everything-you-need-to-know/

LoL, true.

Correction: BGR is stating that the Pixel will start at 57k which means Pixel XL will be roughly around 65/70k ! Insane !

http://www.bgr.in/news/google-pixel-pixel-xl-preorders-in-india-to-kick-off-on-october-13-heres-everything-you-need-to-know/

That is absolutely f**ked up, what do Google think of them selves that they got apple like fan following. Not to forget this phone will be half the price in 7-8 months and resale will be around 20k.

Lool at xiaomi the mi5s is such a VFM phone with similar specs, well Google shove it up where the sun doesn't shine.

Google Pixel pre-sale in India on October 13. Will come to Flipkart, Reliance Digital, and Croma in India. Specs: Snapdragon 821, 4GB RAM, 32 or 128GB storage. Price in US starts at $649.

That pricing from Google :nono: !

Indian Government Pls raise the value of INR against USD so I can buy this phone for cheap