The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

So earlier image was fake

Official design comes with Notch :|

but color is nice

Huawei Honor 10 Is Official: Gets Flagship-Level Hardware for an Affordable Price & Vibrant Colors to Make It Highly Attractive

Huawei-Honor-10-740x569.jpg

The Honor 10 is rocking a 5.84-inch Full HD+ (2,280 × 1,080) IPS LCD with a 19:9 aspect ratio. There is no fingerprint reader at the top, but there is one present at the front, making it easier for the user to access the home screen with ease. Its performance is going to be the talk of the town since it sports the Kirin 970.

Honor 10 Complete Hardware Specifications List

Display size and technology: 5.84-inch Full HD+ (2,280 × 1,080) IPS LCD with a 19:9 aspect ratio and 2.5D glass

Dimensions and weight : 149.6 x 71.2 x 7.7mm, 153g

Chipset: Kirin 970

CPU: Octa-core 4 x ARM Cortex-A73 clocked at 2.36GHz + 4 x ARM Cortex-A53 clocked at 1.8GHz. Neural Processing Unit, i7 coprocessor

GPU: ARM Mali-G72MP12

RAM and storage: 6GB of RAM with 64GB or 128GB of storage

Battery capacity: 3,400mAh with 5V/4.5A Huawei Super Charge support

Rear cameras: 16MP RGB camera with F/1.8 aperture and 24MP monochrome camera with F/1.8 aperture

Front camera: 24MP front-facing camera with F/2.0 aperture, 27mm focal length and 78-degree field-of-view

Software: EMUI 8.1 that is running on top of Android 8.1 Oreo

Wi-Fi adapter: 802.11ac

Bluetooth connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2 + LE

Charging port: USB Type-C (USB 2.0),

SIM card compatibility: Dual Nano SIM slots with dual 4G VoLTE

Headphone jack: Yes

https://wccftech.com/honor-10-official-specs-features-pricing-availability/

24 minutes ago, kold_war said:

I'm waiting for Nokia 7 plus.....is it too overpriced? I need to change phones soon....I can afford only within 25-30k

It is definitely priced on the higher scale of things but considering its hardware and the kind of support that HMD Global has promised, I feel it is a respectable ask. 

Also, I am sure there would be a decent number of cash back and day-one offers on the handset. 

33 minutes ago, ALPHA17 said:

It is definitely priced on the higher scale of things but considering its hardware and the kind of support that HMD Global has promised, I feel it is a respectable ask. 

Also, I am sure there would be a decent number of cash back and day-one offers on the handset. 

Judging by the reviews ....it seems to be a good one ....but Ya there will be offers ...planning to get this maybe after a month or so of its launch 

31 minutes ago, adity said:

Nokia 7 plus is a solid phone and I feel it's appropriately priced for the performance and quality it provides. Hard to find a fault with it. The processor is good, camera is good, ram is adequate and it's part of android one program so you are guaranteed fast and snappy os with fast updates. 

However, I'd say you should look into getting 2017 flagships as well. Nokia 8 and LG G6 are both available in your range and offer a very solid experience. I can personally vouch for LG G6 which is a very good phone. 

Thanks will look into these as well

Edit :just saw a few videos youtube...the LG G6 isn't covered under android one? I guess I can rule that out

Edited by kold_war

49 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Android updates are over rated, find the phone that does things best for you today, rather be too worried about future updates.

Ya that feature is just a added advantage  for me ....I don't care that much about all those updates 

2 hours ago, mohit9206 said:
4 hours ago, Pushy said:
guys, need to buy a cell with good camera and battery, under 5, second hand would also do, currently searching olx for note3, kindly suggest

You could also try used Moto G5 plus.

got Note 3, used, good condition for 3.8k, mom will be using it, so no heavy usage as such