The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

Oh yes...yes...yes

The new phone the rocking new phone is here by nvidia who else.

Check this out...

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2008/02/13/h...it-plays-quake/

Before i begin...

U can play 720 P videos on a LCD TV with the phone as its got HDMI out

Aww man where is this world going....

In one word or less: wow. NVIDIA's MWC announcement of the APX 2500 cellphone applications processor was a stunner and we expect the cellular community is going to welcome them with open arms. We've covered what the hardware is all about, but we've also found out it'll be packin' 7.2 Mbps HSDPA in many flavors, quad-band GSM, WiFi, Bluetooth, and it frickin' plays Quake 3, like a monster. While gaming doesn't mean it'll be a successful device, the 2500 certainly seems to have the grunt to get some serious work done and with its Windows Mobile 6 underpinnings, it'll play well with current software. The current developer reference sample is a bit on the fat side, though we expect the likes of HTC will put this thing on serious diet before it gets out to and into our pockets. Follow the link to see the admittedly -- by NVIDIA -- iPhone-esque GUI experience -- and bezel, earpiece, face.

For UI follow this

Here is a pic

nvidiamwc01vq9.jpg

So guys hold on to your money...i sure am getting one

Chill

Edited by Ψ BarnacleBrainBrant Ψ

Oh yes...yes...yes

The new phone the rocking new phone is here by nvidia who else.

Check this out...

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2008/02/13/h...it-plays-quake/

Before i begin...

U can play 720 P videos on a LCD TV with the phone as its got HDMI out

Aww man where is this world going....

In one word or less: wow. NVIDIA's MWC announcement of the APX 2500 cellphone applications processor was a stunner and we expect the cellular community is going to welcome them with open arms. We've covered what the hardware is all about, but we've also found out it'll be packin' 7.2 Mbps HSDPA in many flavors, quad-band GSM, WiFi, Bluetooth, and it frickin' plays Quake 3, like a monster. While gaming doesn't mean it'll be a successful device, the 2500 certainly seems to have the grunt to get some serious work done and with its Windows Mobile 6 underpinnings, it'll play well with current software. The current developer reference sample is a bit on the fat side, though we expect the likes of HTC will put this thing on serious diet before it gets out to and into our pockets. Follow the link to see the admittedly -- by NVIDIA -- iPhone-esque GUI experience -- and bezel, earpiece, face.

For UI follow this

Here is a pic

nvidiamwc01vq9.jpg

So guys hold on to your money...i sure am getting one

Chill

@MT: hey we cant post you tube videos is it...sorry if that is how it is i was not aware...

how .. i have 1.1.3 how do i unlock it??

I'd like to know this too. I'm asking a friend to buy an iPhone from the states. What should I watch out for?

You'll have to downgrade the firmware to unlock it and then upgrade it again. Although 1.1.3 OTB phones can be jail broken I don't think you can SIM unlock it without downgrading.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...