The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

• 2 weeks later...

The Nokia E90 Communicator is really good. Been using it for a week now and I'm surprised at the speed of this device since Nokia Symbian 9 phones are usually slow. Must be the upgraded processor and the copious amounts of RAM. Plus, the keyboard and screen are absolutely top notch stuff. Lots of little touches all over the place, make using this beauty a very nice experience.

Highly recommended :)

iphone 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 Both Out Of The Box just got software unlocked......What this means that if u were 2 bring a iphone for us of a which costs about 14,000 u can unlock it for freee at home without using any hardware ....and without going to other places where it costs 28,000...this is definately great newz..software unlock is also very easy

My iPhone replacer.

I plan to pick this baby the moment i can snag it from the grey market or .us

X1-sony-ericsson-468.jpg

se-x1picture-2241jan08-440.jpg

<333 this phone :threatenlumber: :threatenlumber:

wow dude, how much is that gonna cost, and how much space?

i was looking at the iphone 16gb after my exams

duh lol

The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 is one of the most exciting Windows Mobile phones since the Blackjack 2 and the (phantom) i-mate 9502. With a 800x480 pixel display, it is probably going to be the new reference in terms of productivity and entertainment. Users can control it the way they want: Touch screen, joystick or via the elegant Arc slider QWERTY keyboard. Finally, it has WiFi, 3.5G and assisted-GPS – features that will make a big difference, given that web browsing and location based are popular apps these days.

Highlights

* 3” touch display 800x480 pixels

* QWERTY keyboard

* GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 + HSDPA (3G)

* WiFi, Bluetooth

* Windows Mobile

* Touch screen

* 3.2 megapixel camera with Auto-focus

* Joystick navigation

* Assisted GPS

* Bluetooth, WiFi

* 110 x 53 x 16.7 mm, 145g

* The Sony Ericsson XPERIA™ X1 will be available in “selected markets” from the second half of 2008.

thats why i said i will replace my iphone with it :D

Btw chances are this one will be running Windows Mobile 6.1 seeing how its gonna be out in the second half of 08.