The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

1 minute ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

I have an s21 Fe which has exynos 2100 processor. Got it back then despite hearing bad things about exynos. No complaints till date. Doesn't overheat, battery drain etc -_-

Maybe they learnt their lesson after the initial exynos f**k ups?

Standalone Exynos isn't bad, its when you compare it to the equivalent SD model, its looks lackluster. 

37 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Standalone Exynos isn't bad, its when you compare it to the equivalent SD model, its looks lackluster. 

No I meant in comparison to the SD variant of my phone , it was more or less the same . Literally zero difference.

Maybe it's different on better phones....on FE models there's barely any difference 

47 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

No I meant in comparison to the SD variant of my phone , it was more or less the same . Literally zero difference.

Maybe it's different on better phones....on FE models there's barely any difference 

Yeah, in day to day uses, differences most likely won't be noticeable. However, I have seen comparisons of same Samsung phone with different processors having differing quality of pics.

3 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Yeah, in day to day uses, differences most likely won't be noticeable. However, I have seen comparisons of same Samsung phone with different processors having differing quality of pics.

Ah ok. Don't really care about that :P Need a good daily driver with a decent camera :bigyellowgrin:

• Like 1

20240124-231113.jpg

Started using from today, Happy with the upgrade.. I had to sell the iPhone Pro Max which I got in November but no regrets..  S24U is more like an iPhone in terms of cool and warm colors not flashy.. got some time to get used to it.. I was more used to bright and flashy icons in my old phone and how it looks on new one plus phones..

only downside is It's a bit heavy compared to what I was using

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone here knows how to source a Whitestone dome screen protector here in India? Any pixel 8 pro users here? which tempered glass are you using, asking because almost everything including Spigen/ Ringke has mixed reviews. 

On 1/27/2024 at 6:01 PM, hazard12345 said:

brooooooooo, might have to jump from my pixel 5 which is running fantastic

In a similar dilemma. Have pixel 4a and it still runs fantastic.
But now I need a phone with call recording (and it shouldnt say ur call is being recorded). Only Oppo, Vivo and One+ have this feature.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2024 at 10:32 AM, Nr.Draca47 said:

In a similar dilemma. Have pixel 4a and it still runs fantastic.
But now I need a phone with call recording (and it shouldnt say ur call is being recorded). Only Oppo, Vivo and One+ have this feature.

All samsung phones have call recording option which doesnt announce that calls are getting recorded. They have had this feature for as long a I remember. Been using since Galaxy S8 days.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SRINI87 said:

Hey guys

My Mobile stopped charging suddenly from yesterday

It was 83% at that time

Funny thing is, it's still at 83% and not charging

wtf?

Your mobile attained nirvana 

You never have to charge your phone again! Enjoy! 

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...