The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

So the galaxy s has a Sense UI - like interface over android?? Is it better or worse than Sense UI?

yes samsung does have it's trademark(absolutely terrible) touchwiz interface on the phone,but they've improved it a lot on the galaxy s.Anyway id buy this phone just for the humming bird processor , and android.Add to that the 4 inch "super" amoled screen+graphical capabilities+price less than nexus one or htc desire and you've got urself a winner :spank:

@gaurav

I've read what u want from a phone and trust me I am sure iPhone 4 wont offer u a lot of what u want. Better hope for the worst

Well I hope it does.. cos I'd be happy if it got a processor upgrade, camera upgrade and can be jailbroken (so that stuff like bluetooth transfers can be enabled). If all that doesn't happen, then I guess there's always android to fall back onto when the time comes to upgrade.

yes samsung does have it's trademark(absolutely terrible) touchwiz interface on the phone,but they've improved it a lot on the galaxy s.Anyway id buy this phone just for the humming bird processor , and android.Add to that the 4 inch "super" amoled screen+graphical capabilities+price less than nexus one or htc desire and you've got urself a winner :spank:

Aren't the three comparably priced?

Well I hope it does.. cos I'd be happy if it got a processor upgrade, camera upgrade and can be jailbroken (so that stuff like bluetooth transfers can be enabled). If all that doesn't happen, then I guess there's always android to fall back onto when the time comes to upgrade.

Aren't the three comparably priced?

yes very mcuh,i was just referring to the minor diff.

HELP HELP HELP!!!! :ranting:

Guys I'm in the market rite now and will buy a phone before leaving for home.....

I was about to buy blackberry 8900 Javelin but since it doesnt have 3G its out of the picture.....

so help me out here, my requirements

1. 3G support

2. Push Email

3. Net on the GO

4. Good screen, pref non slider

5. Don't like Samsung & LG phones

6. Budget - max 25k

reply fast..... :angry:

HELP HELP HELP!!!! :ranting:

Guys I'm in the market rite now and will buy a phone before leaving for home.....

I was about to buy blackberry 8900 Javelin but since it doesnt have 3G its out of the picture.....

so help me out here, my requirements

1. 3G support

2. Push Email

3. Net on the GO

4. Good screen, pref non slider

5. Don't like Samsung & LG phones

6. Budget - max 25k

reply fast..... :angry:

This may sound like trolling but why dont you ask the guy at the shop? They are pretty helpfull :)

This may sound like trolling but why dont you ask the guy at the shop? They are pretty helpfull :ranting:

dude those guys are pretty pushy and would anything to make a sale....

since i have no ideas of BB but wanna get one.... so need an opinion....

shd i buy bold 9000.....