The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

Lol ok. By that logic should also avoid Motorola since both are now one and the same.

If they do down the gutter in the updates and support department, sure. For now they seem to be doing fairly okay and good traction on XDA.

Sent from my Lenovo X3a40 using Tapatalk

Oh in that case get a Moto G Play, 4th gen.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

I'm using for the past 3 months. Zero issues for everyday moderate usage.

My usage is about 5 hrs of surfing + 2 hrs of music + 2 hrs of YouTube. And about 40% battery left by the time I go to bed.

Bluetooth constantly on, along with 4G data.

• Like 1

Yeah don't know why some people prefer Xiaomi and Lenovo phones over Motorola at this price range. Yes I know Moto is currently owned by Lenovo [emoji14]

Better specifications and hardware. Especially true of Xiaomi devices.

Currently Lenovo ZUK 2 is going for ~17499/- and with a trade-in that price gets knocked down to ~15000/- or so, SnapDragon 820, 4GB of RAM at that price point is unheard of, now if only Lenovo had a decent ROM scene it would have been a worthy investment.

Yeah don't know why some people prefer Xiaomi and Lenovo phones over Motorola at this price range. Yes I know Moto is currently owned by Lenovo [emoji14]

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Because xiaomi has better phones than moto in most price ranges.

Better specifications and hardware. Especially true of Xiaomi devices.

Currently Lenovo ZUK 2 is going for ~17499/- and with a trade-in that price gets knocked down to ~15000/- or so, SnapDragon 820, 4GB of RAM at that price point is unheard of, now if only Lenovo had a decent ROM scene it would have been a worthy investment.

Even leco max is the same, my dad is using one le eco phone and he is pretty happy with it.

BTW Max comes with a QHD display too, super VFM, seeing my edge screen costs f**ckin 16k

Took an insurance so two claims covered, so can drop it twice now :P

Edited by AtheK