The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

Even leco max is the same, my dad is using one le eco phone and he is pretty happy with it.

BTW Max comes with a QHD display too, super VFM, seeing my edge screen costs f**ckin 16k

Took an insurance so two claims covered, so can drop it twice now :P

Are mobile insurance in India even worth it? And do they actually honor claims for broken screens?

Btw, how much did it cost and from where (links) ?

Are mobile insurance in India even worth it? And do they actually honor claims for broken screens?

Btw, how much did it cost and from where (links) ?

God only knows, looks promising till now. Check one assist. I paid 2750 after 15% discount coupon. Price is based on slabs of phone. Let's hope never need to use it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Because xiaomi has better phones than moto in most price ranges.

Specwise sure but from my experience with the Redmi 2 the fricking thing was slow as hell after about 6 months and seeing "one moment please" every time I exited an app was annoying to say the least. Ram management was abysmal and I vowed never to buy another xiaomi. By the 10th month I had uninstalled almost all apps except the ones I absolutely needed to have so that I could actually use the phone without it hanging. My Honor Holly which turned 2 in Jan still works almost like the day I bought it. Sure the screen and camera sucked but at least the phone did what I wanted it to do, when I wanted it to do it.

Specwise sure but from my experience with the Redmi 2 the fricking thing was slow as hell after about 6 months and seeing "one moment please" every time I exited an app was annoying to say the least. Ram management was abysmal and I vowed never to buy another xiaomi. By the 10th month I had uninstalled almost all apps except the ones I absolutely needed to have so that I could actually use the phone without it hanging. My Honor Holly which turned 2 in Jan still works almost like the day I bought it. Sure the screen and camera sucked but at least the phone did what I wanted it to do, when I wanted it to do it.

I don't share that experience. My mother has a redmi note 1 and it still works pretty decently, much better than moto g 2nd gen. My brother has redmi note 3 and i can't fault that phone at all. I have a mi5 and it works beautifully.

You're comparing an octa-core 2gb ram device with a quad-core 1gb ram device and expect the same experience.

I am comparing devices based on the prices at which they were launched,which is what the discussion here is. Infact, redmi note 1 launched 3k cheaper than moto g gen 2.

Edited by Sach4life

Don't get me wrong I loved what the xiaomi offered and the finish was so damn good but in the long run my experience was sub par. When a weaker, older device did the job better than the xiaomi I lost faith. Both were priced the same give or take a few hundred.

wife had mi3 she loved it, then she took mi4i and she was relatively happy. She wanted me to buy her a mi5 this time, but i got her a honor 8 for change of look and feel.

Friends. Dint know where to post so thought of posting here. I recently bought Amkette Gamepad Pro 2. I want to use this on PlayStation Remote Play. The remote play is modded to allow me to play on non Sony phone. How to do that? The only possible way I want is to root my phone One Plus 3T and use game Button mapping app. I don't want to root. Is there a possible way of achieving this?

Don't get me wrong I loved what the xiaomi offered and the finish was so damn good but in the long run my experience was sub par. When a weaker, older device did the job better than the xiaomi I lost faith. Both were priced the same give or take a few hundred.

The heavy OS customization and poor ram management is to blame. My Moto E still works relatively smoothly even after 2 yrs. Doubt any other brand like samsung, Xiomi, etc would still perform smoothly after such a long time.

The heavy OS customization and poor ram management is to blame. My Moto E still works relatively smoothly even after 2 yrs. Doubt any other brand like samsung, Xiomi, etc would still perform smoothly after such a long time.

My samsung A3 runs fine after 2 years. I think it's the phones with beefier specs that degrade quicker.

Retail store. Offer available till 31st.

Any card except SBI. Will get cashback in 90 days.

Seems screen replacement is removed for 10% cash back. Man it was such a life saver, saved me 15k.also I see gear VR offer is also gone.

I picked up an insurance, guess u can do that too.