Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Heaven Angel

^^It's kinda crazy that you enjoyed MadMax more than Mordor..There is nothing interesting or fun about MadMax. Combat is dull and repetitive unlike Mordor and missions are also super repetitive

Atleast Nemesis system in Mordor was quite unique and different.. That system opens up once you unlock new areas and abilities...

i am gonna give this another try....will it get any better after branding the 5 warchiefs ??

Next area unlocks more Warchiefs and branding power which makes game lot of fun to play..You can make them kill each other with branding. lol

I really enjoyed this game...Yeah as the person above mentioned, it does get better once you unlock new abilities especially branding. Then you can make them do your dirty work. But I also get the point that it does get repetitive after some time. I just finished the story and a little bit more than half of the side objectives. This isn't like your usua; open world games where there is a lot more to explore. Another disappointing thing was the boss fight...which could have been much better. But having said all of the above , overall I did enjoy the game overall.

• 1 month later...

People who played this on PS4, did you ever face any problem regarding the main mission being locked and showing some percentage installed (e.g. "92% installed") ?

I'm stuck with this problem (for the mission, 'The Messenger') since last few days. Based on suggestions from some SoM forums, deleted and re-downloaded the 8GB patch.

Result-> Wasted 8 GBs of my FUP limit and the above percentage, which was showing 92 before, is now at 54 :wallbash:

I should also mention that, my SoM disk itself has problems. The PS4 often fails to read it and requires me to start the application multiple times. Ejecting also doesn't work properly. However, until now, haven't faced any problem once the game started. Story progress is 38% at the moment.

Currently playing the game and loving it... Bit repetitive but the moves are getting better and better.

Help me out:

I am finding it difficult to kill the captains. Everytime i take on a mission, their side kick (specially Maaku: Blood Hunter) kills me. He and most of them are on 20 Level. What should i do now, any suggestion?

Depends. What trait does the captain has? Game shows his weaknesses and strengths. Go accordingly?

Combat Master - Try repeating Lethal Shadow Strike until he die

Combat Master + Inv To Ranged - Try running and hiding behind a corner or above and stealth hitting him until he die.

Combat Master + Inv To Ranged + Inv To Stealth - try getting a caragor and coming back to bite him in the back.

etc,.

Lure the captain, or wipe the trash mobs from range. Then spam-kill the captains.

Example:

Depends. What trait does the captain has? Game shows his weaknesses and strengths. Go accordingly?

Combat Master - Try repeating Lethal Shadow Strike until he die

Combat Master + Inv To Ranged - Try running and hiding behind a corner or above and stealth hitting him until he die.

Combat Master + Inv To Ranged + Inv To Stealth - try getting a caragor and coming back to bite him in the back.

etc,.

Lure the captain, or wipe the trash mobs from range. Then spam-kill the captains.

Example:

Thank you so much bro... Specially for the video... I use to complete the combo and then the captain always invade the final move...

Appreciate the efforts... :cheers:

• 4 months later...

FTC: Not All Reviews of 'Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor' Were Legit

You can read the full FTC complaint here [PDF].

So much for Game of the Year. RKAKsqM.gifRKAKsqM.gif

Before Zodak says it's fake or twist, don't even try. It's direct from Federal Trade Commission.

Lol YT reviews. Who cares if they paid pewdepie.

Sites like GS,giant bomb and all gave it High scores. Go check.

I like how hard you are trying to bash Mordor. When you hate something, you go all out to sh*t on it. First Ubisoft and now Mordor. Searching information online just to sh*t on games you don't like. :loser:

I like how hard you are trying to bash Mordor. When you hate something, you go all out to sh*t on it. First Ubisoft and now Mordor. Searching information online just to sh*t on games you don't like. :loser:

The game really is mediocre though. The open world and fluid combat are pleasant initially but the game gets repetitive and boring after some time.

Oh the irony :rofl:

Archived