Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Iceman™

Was playing UC1 HD on crushing in preparation for UC4. They have added a lot of things including unlockable alternate skins. The pre-rendered cutscenes make that feel not so useful though. Does anyone know if UC4 also has pre-rendered cutscenes?

Was playing UC1 HD on crushing in preparation for UC4. They have added a lot of things including unlockable alternate skins. The pre-rendered cutscenes make that feel not so useful though. Does anyone know if UC4 also has pre-rendered cutscenes?

Everything including cutscenes in UC4 is in realtime. All skins will remain applied in cutscenes as well.

• Like 1

lol. And kill competition? Why would anyone bother to provide or improve service if price is fixed? Also do all metro cities have proper fiber optic network connectivity to ensure same speed? 50 mbps isn't possible on most networks considering hardware.

Spectranet has started 1149 100 mbps no FUP plan in Delhi. Now that's an awesome plan.

OT: It could also mean that instead of competiting in price they could focus more on service and that will help us consumers.

You are just seeing one side of coin but standard pricing with connection speed as standard as well would only mean that one with best service will have more customers.

anyways enough OT.

see most of you already got the game....

Khelo salo...enjoy... :samui:

• Like 1

Holy crap.! This just arrived! God Bless Flipkart. Can't wait to start it :D

Congrats buddy :good:

Finally your sorry a*s will actually be playing the game rather than carpet bombing this thread :P

Edited by Walker
  • Like 1

see most of you already got the game....

Khelo salo...enjoy... :samui:

In the same boat yaar.. Kaahey tension le riya hai.. :D

1) Btw, that patch.. is that for sp?

2) Wont any copies come with patch applied later on?

3) How long till the box comes with that nasty Essentials/Gt Hits band ?

Where do you live Arpit

Vapi, a town near Surat.

Congrats buddy :good:

Finally your sorry a*s will actually be playing the game rather than carpet bombing this thread :P

Thanks,

And shut up :P

Somewhere far beyond the realm of slow internet speed.

Really bro, You got a problem with me?

They Arpi

Dabba ke de isse spoilers zara

Mein Zodak jitna niche nahi gir sakta :P

Played the first hour and reached chapter 3. Goddamn the visuals, animation, characters, dialogues are excellent. It plays like a dream. The opening is amazing :wub:

Played the first hour and reached chapter 3. Goddamn the visuals, animation, characters, dialogues are excellent. It plays like a dream. The opening is amazing :wub:

So jelly right now :(

By the way, be ready to smash the share button to save those screenshots. Every frame looks like a painting.

Edit:

Just so you guys know. the patch is 5Gbs and it's not mandatory. I'll be downloading it in the background.

Edited by Nate Drake
  • Like 1

Have to wait atleast 48 hours to start playing and just to make things worse - 20 hour travel awaits :suicide:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Keano

Ok so my second controller since i bought ps4 is giving minor L1 button issues

really kudos to Sony for such quality control

To be sure i'm buying the second generation of controllers what should i make sure?!

are the colored ones all second generation manufacture?!

pls help someone just 12 hrs remaining to Uncharted

Here: http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/06/07/new-dualshock-4-with-possible-different-battery-and-wireless-certified-by-the-fcc-label-discovered/

New Lable:

DualShock4-Label-670x123.jpg

& that too in the most remote location possible

Some town near Surat is having uncharted before Times Square NY :rofl:

Actually, most people have got their copies thanks to Amazon and Co. shipping them earlier. A lot of people over Gaf have got the game pretty early.

• Like 2