Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Iceman™

I always play as a lone wolf. Never played any match with anyone in a party this time around.

Aren't you in the USA? In that case, playing with an Indian party wouldn't be a good idea due to the extreme ping. it may work well though, not fully sure about that.

the game is 5 encounters and 1 big setpiece short of realising its full potential. one small skirmish in chapter 13 with all those crazy weather effects , a setpeice in ch 12 leading to the opening sequence and some encounters here and there.

Yeah, that is there. But to be honest, I didn't really notice the need for more big setpieces or encounters as the game had me gripped with its interesting story and dynamic characters. The dialogues are so good. The gameplay is fun too. It's really like TLOU, where the subtle moments were the strongest parts of the game.

For me, speed playthough doesn't make much sense. I'd rather take my sweet time in a crushing run than to rush through the game in a speed run.

BTW, Is that a Lara X Drake in your avatar? :P

For me I'll take at least 4 playthrough to achieve a plat, First ease play, crushing, collectibles and shooting trophies, speedrun ..

Yep, people can take it either as it atleast reminds the X1 have something like UC .. even if it's inferior but it'll do.

I always play as a lone wolf. Never played any match with anyone in a party this time around.

This guy :console:

For me I'll take at least 4 playthrough to achieve a plat, First ease play, crushing, collectibles and shooting trophies, speedrun ..

Yep, people can take it either as it atleast reminds the X1 have something like UC .. even if it's inferior but it'll do.

This guy :console:

You just play it once i ll tell everyone you have platted it..[emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 of us played UC mp last night. We played normal match not private.

uc%20mp_zpsdnxcvwc8.png

We split into 2 groups and kept searching for games, till both the groups found each other.
Was awesome fun.

We play every weekend nd on some weekdays as well.
Feel free to join.

damn i havent tried bullet mode so far :fear:

Gotta complete the game to unlock that.

• Like 1

So it may work well. Athough, I don't know about Praju.

When do you play? Try to join us the next time.

Don't play at a fixed time, though I have been playing for the last few hours. Typically play around 8-12 am IST, and sometimes after Indian midnight.
  • Like 1

off to a big start in pal regions

https://www.chart-track.co.uk/?i=2415&s=1111

It’s both the first and final new adventure to arrive on PS4 for developer Naughty Dogs’ flagship series (although the remastered trilogy came to PS4 in October last year). In terms of debut week sales ‘Uncharted 4’ is by far the most successful launch in the series beating ‘Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception debut week by 66%

66% higher than uncharted 3 and not counting digital sales. making it more impressive is that fact that its launching on a much smaller user base, a non holiday period and digital game sales % was smaller that time compared to now.

• Like 1

66% higher than uncharted 3 and not counting digital sales. making it more impressive is that fact that its launching on a much smaller user base, a non holiday period and digital game sales % was smaller that time compared to now.

Excellent

great work but why are you using auto aim :P

also the triangle mashing can be changed to just hold by changing it in the accessibility menu

I didn't record any gameplay in my first playthrough. This was all recorded in the ongoing crushing playthrough, that's why auto aim is on :D

Changing the mashing to hold feels like going against the Uncharted spirit :P

Actu number is 190k, that is more thsn halo 5 and qb combined.

Actu number is 190k, that is more thsn halo 5 and qb combined.

190k ??

I think you must have got it wrong. Ps4 console is leading the xbox one by 2-3 million atleast in this region so the 190k seems less.

Expecting more than 3-4 million 1st month sales for this. Should beat the last of us easily i think.

will be really interesting now how TLOU2 sells (as much as uc4/more i hope :D )....hopefully it releases next year

last time around TLOU was on ps3 and eventually made it to ps4......so i felt the sales weren't as much as uc4 ( i assume lol,i have no clue about no of copies sold :P )..released almost at the point where they stopped making ps3 exclusives

LOL.

no man's sky coming next month. ps4 is on a dream run right now.

don't think it can match these games(uc4,tlou etc etc) in terms of units sold

can't wait though :fogug: