Assassin's Creed: Unity

SRINI87

Neo

Infamous SS - First Light will be available for free for PSN Plus Members in January...

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/480384/ps-plus-decemberjanuary-ps4-titles-confirmed-include-infamous-first-light/

^^ so bad uh :(

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It's not that bad..Raghav is playing it on PS4 without facing any major issues :P

Edited by Zodak™
  • Like 1

Hm, so which is the best game to buy for ps4 currently ? Especially if you want to show off next gen gfx :P

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Buy Iss, best looking open world game right now. Also first light is free for plus owners in Jan. Play them back to back :good:

Buy Iss, best looking open world game right now on PS4. Also first light is free for plus owners in Jan. Play them back to back :good:

fixed...

Overall AC Unity is the best looking open world game right now...

And Dragon Age is also right up there...Looks jaw dropping on both PC and PS4 :D

Edited by Zodak™

fixed...

Overall AC Unity is the best looking open world game right now...PC version dekh hai ? :P

And Dragon Age is also right up there...Looks jaw dropping on PC :D

Obviously ps4. He is talking about ps4 only because he has a ps4. What is the point of comparing a game on a 400$ console with a game running on a gpu which itself costs about 350$.

Ubi you SOBs

If you claim a free game, you lose the right to sue them :thumbsup:. So much for an apology

You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally RELEASE, WAIVE, AND FOREVER DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Ubisoft Entertainment S.A., and each of its past, present and future divisions, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, predecessors, successors and assigns, together with all of their respective past, present and future employees, officers, shareholders, directors and agents, and those who give recommendations, directions, or instructions or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the Campaign (all for the purposes herein referred to as “Released Parties”) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU, your assigns, heirs, and next of kin FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, CHARGES, LAWSUITS, DEBTS, DEFENSES, ACTIONS OR CAUSES OF ACTION, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF SERVICE, COMPENSATION, PAIN AND SUFFERING, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, AND COST AND EXPENSES OF SUIT, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PURCHASE, ACQUISITION, RENTAL, POSSESSION AND/OR USAGE, AND/OR THE INTENT TO PURCHASE, ACQUIRE, RENT, POSSESS AND/OR USE, THE ASSASSIN’S CREED UNITY VIDEO GAME AND/OR THE ASSASSIN’S CREED UNITY SEASON PASS ON ANY AND ALL PLATFORMS, AND/OR RELATED TO THE CAMPAIGN, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR OTHERWISE.

Edited by Django_3101

Yup. Here is what's written in Steam EULA:

An arbitration is a proceeding before a neutral arbitrator, instead of before a judge or jury. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court, and provides more limited discovery. It follows different rules than court proceedings, and is subject to very limited review by courts. The arbitrator will issue a written decision and provide a statement of reasons if requested by either party. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU AND VALVE ARE GIVING UP THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND TO HAVE A TRIAL BEFORE A JUDGE OR JURY.

finally the patch4 increases the performance for both xbone & ps4 version but still the xbone version runs better.

Atleast the ps4 version is playable now, time to get AC Unity for the xbone now :smokey:

link for the performance increase-

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-latest-assassins-creed-patch-boosts-performance

Edited by insane79

^^Nice

From DF article -

However, after replaying several sections of the game and matching up footage with our previous captures, it's not exactly clear what has been adjusted. The level of detail across the NPCs and the environments appears to be the same, while level of detail (LOD) streaming doesn't seem any different. Some users have reported poorer NPC streaming with the new patch installed, but we couldn't replicate the issue.

Performance improved without any kind of downgrade.. :good:

On the whole, Assassin's Creed Unity does indeed run more smoothly after the latest update is installed. Compared to the pre-patched game, drops in frame-rate aren't quite so heavy, and the PS4 version now more closely matches the Xbox One release during gameplay.

Elsewhere, the good news is that a number of key bugs are also addressed: we didn't encounter characters falling through scenery and we didn't get stuck outside the world after dying or leaping to our death.

:good:

Edited by Zodak™

So i finally download this sh*t and i get this :|

ie4d20.jpg

I can get in to the game fine but the UI appears all messed up with the font overlapping buttons, buttons appearing out their original place so its difficult to see what exactly I am pressing and also faceless npc characters.

any idea how I go about fixing this?

Restarting, verifying files, lowering the gfx to the minimum does not help and I am not gonna redownload the 40 gigs again