Shadoken

11 minutes ago, b!T said:

This is where I am stuck and never tried again. Reading your descriptions make me wanna try again.

You need fast reflexes against Father G. Don't give up, keep trying and you will eventually learn his attack patterns :P

Once you learn how to stun parry with gun you will have no problem against bosses. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

I found him quite easy honestly. He was aggressive but I was more aggressive than him. Used my axe in extended form for the entirety of the fight. Get a 2 hit combo in and roll away. His moveset is very limited and you'll know when he's about to make a big combo. R2 attack will always interrupt him. If you connect your R2 before he hits you, it'll reset his combo and he'll dodge away and try to hit you with his gun. 

Important thing is to run away and heal if he gets a good combo in. Also, music box takes a lot of time to activate so I'd say don't bother with it unless you have a good bit of distance. When he gets staggered with music box, lob molotovs at him as they do a ton of damage. 

Try to level your health before engaging him so that even if he gets a combo in, you can dodge away and heal yourself. My vitality was at 14 when I engaged him. Also, assuming you've explored the entire region, your weapon should be +2 by now. 
launda game delete karne wala tha dekho ab show off kar raha hai...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Just now, CarbonCore said:

Some people get stuck at Gascoigne. Most people get stuck at next boss after Gascoigne and give up.

Good luck :P 

Hmmm BSB could be tricky and when you beat him you know that one thing and you be like wow why didn't i knew that. 

Edited by hope

1 hour ago, Django_3101 said:

video bhi post kiya to Ray Dhimtri ka :lol: thoda chhote level ka video post karo, ham logon ke liye… :P

Father G is hard but once you learn attack patterns then he is a joke. I was struggling first like you guys but then on 2nd playthrough i destroyed his a*s.

4 hours ago, adity said:

Didn't die today until a hunter in old yharnam teamed up with the a**hole shooting a machine gun at me non stop. 

Everytime I start feeling a bit comfortable, the game throws something new and tears me a new a**hole. I'll take a break for couple of days from the game. 

THAT guy :lol:

No worries. You'll kill him eventually. You don't need to, but you will :P

BSB is an optional boss IIRC.  If you perfect parrying, it's a joke.  Also, better avoid that machine gun dude for now .... at a later stage, you can open a shortcut right below his bunker [hide] make him your ally or foe.... [/hide]

Hardest bossfights for me were with master logarius and shadow of yarnham.  

8 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

BSB is an optional boss IIRC.  If you perfect parrying, it's a joke.  Also, better avoid that machine gun dude for now .... at a later stage, you can open a shortcut right below his bunker [hide] make him your ally or foe.... [/hide]

Wtf. Why did you tell that :doh: Finding it out yourself is better for this game. Come on :ack:

I still can't believe I platinume'd this game. 
And now I can't even complete God of War. 

Oh, those days and plenty of time I had. 
pleb

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, adity said:

Djura is beating me non stop. His gun is way too op and he takes me out even before I can react. 

Some people are saying to go up the tower, aggro him and slid down back the ladder and he jumps off. Does that work? 

Would someone be willing to help me out with him? I really wanna kil him. 

Why kill him when you guys can be friends.. 

Edited by Heaven Angel

Don't you know the saying, 'If you can't eliminate them, befriend them'

Likeness is irrelevant when you can't progress further and have to ask for help

Can't befriend him now that I've aggro'd him. Don't wanna befriend him anyways. I don't like him. 

I was jus stating a quote for future reference (or in life) . I know you can't befriend an npc once you have aggro'd.

It's literally impossible to befriend him once you've aggro'd him.

You haven't even touched the game but you have to act all high and mighty.