HITMAN

harjas

Fox and Hulu are teaming up to create a Hitman television series, according to Deadline.

The pilot script is to be written by Derek Kolstad, creator and writer of the John Wick films, with the intention to stick as closely as possible to the mythology of the Hitman games - something the two previously released Hitman films largely failed at.

Interestingly, Deadline's report also states there are two Hitman games in development at Io Interactive. We already know about one game in development, which was confirmed last week, but the other is much more of a mystery.

There's a Hitman TV series in the works at Hulu

• 3 weeks later...

Happy Hitman Holiday

On December 15th, we will release the Hitman Holiday Pack that will allow anyone on PC, PS4 or Xbox One full access to our Paris destination. This FREE download will include the first major story mission from the game, ‘Showstopper’, plus all of the Escalation Contracts we’ve released for Paris, our ‘Holiday Hoarders’ mission plus the Paris Challenge Packs and achievements/trophies too! It will also allow you to play the future re-activated Elusive Targets in Paris.

Sound like a good deal? It is. That’s why the Hitman Holiday Pack is only available for a limited time, from December 15th to January 5th. Once you’ve downloaded it, Paris is yours to keep permanently. All of your progress and mission mastery will carry through to the full game when you choose to upgrade to the Game of the Year Edition we released last month.

This time last year, we released the ‘Holiday Hoarders’ mission in Paris and we’re excited to see even more players try it this year. It’s a festive mission, with holiday-themed weapons and decorations, plus a teleporting Santa and two thieves trying to steal presents spread around the Palais de Walewska. As Agent 47, it’s your job to save the day by eliminating these thieves before they can ruin Christmas. As for Santa, you can let him spread Christmas joy or throw a brick at his head and steal his clothes. It’s your call.

Here’s a full rundown of what’s included in the Hitman Holiday Pack; available between December 15 2017 and January 5 2018 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One:

• ICA Facility Location
  • 2 story missions
  • 2 Escalation Contracts
  • 40+ Challenges
  • 17 Xbox achievements / PS Trophies

Paris Location

• ‘Showstopper’ story mission
  • ‘Holiday Hoarders’ mission
  • 18 Escalation Contracts
  • 20 levels of Paris Mastery (including 6 gear/weapon unlocks)
  • 100+ Challenges
  • 7 Xbox achievements / PS Trophies
  • Vampire Magician Challenge Pack
  • Secret Santa Challenge Pack (rewards Santa suit unlock)
  • Professional Difficulty Level for Paris
  • Future Re-activated Elusive Targets in Paris

HITMAN_Christmas_1920x1080-1024x576.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Why is the game still so expensive under steam sale after being out for more than a year. It's selling at Rs 1100 when Deus Ex Mankind divided is selling for like Rs 150 or so

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

It has gone much cheaper during the sales. 
Also, mankind divided had really disappointing sales volume. So there's that. 
I picked up mankind divided due to the massive discount and am thoroughly enjoying the game. I really have no idea why people are complaining so much even on steam. Thought would pick up Hitman at the sale too but was very disappointed to see the price.
I remember before splitting from SE I saw the the complete season selling for like 499 Rs without any massive sale or something. Instead of the price dropping further it has shot up to like 2.5k

Not spending 1k+ on an this right now. Probably will have to wait for next year's sale to get it. So sad was really looking forward to the game.

11 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

I picked up mankind divided due to the massive discount and am thoroughly enjoying the game. I really have no idea why people are complaining so much even on steam. Thought would pick up Hitman at the sale too but was very disappointed to see the price.
I remember before splitting from SE I saw the the complete season selling for like 499 Rs without any massive sale or something. Instead of the price dropping further it has shot up to like 2.5k

Not spending 1k+ on an this right now. Probably will have to wait for next year's sale to get it. So sad was really looking forward to the game.

Dxmd is fun to play ...ignore all the hate and enjoy the game.

Even I wanted to buy hitman  ....but no major discount on this BC 

13 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Game offers lot of replay value. 1k is a good price. 

Also Mankind is a flop game and Hitman is not. 

• 2 months later...

Play Sapienza for FREE with the HITMAN Spring Pack!
It's yours to keep but it won't be free forever; get it before April 3rd on PS4, Xbox One and PC!

You’ll find the HITMAN Spring Pack either through the new in-game store or by searching on Xbox Live, PSN or Steam for “HITMAN Spring Pack", between March 21st and April 3rd 2018.

Note: The Spring Pack will be on Steam after 4pm CET on March 21st.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived