Crackdown 3

WhiteWolf

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2018 at 2:05 PM, sobbii said:

who are these fans ?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Bartman said:

What!? why the hate? If you don't wanna play then it's fine. There are people who are waiting to play the game.

@sobbii meet @Bartman :)

• Like 1

[mention=2150]sobbii[/mention] meet [mention=21651]Bartman[/mention] [emoji4]
:rofl: he is gonna be dissappointed to read this...

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-06-21-reagent-games-no-longer-working-on-crackdown-3-seemingly-shuttered

4 minutes ago, Bartman said:

What!? why the hate? If you don't wanna play then it's fine. There are people who are waiting to play the game.

We know that. Same people bought One X as well.

Humans are capable of pulling such things. Magnificent species.

25 minutes ago, sobbii said:

:rofl: he is gonna be dissappointed to read this...

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-06-21-reagent-games-no-longer-working-on-crackdown-3-seemingly-shuttered

I already know of this boy. Nothing changes, i liked the first two and I am waiting for this one to come out. Whenever it does. Meanwhile I got my backlog to tackle, not to mention Fortnite.

I already know of this boy. Nothing changes, i liked the first two and I am waiting for this one to come out. Whenever it does. Meanwhile I got my backlog to tackle, not to mention Fortnite.
sorry uncle.

• 1 year later...

I installed this game from xgp after seeing DF video where guy was impressed with HDR. Oh man this game is absolute turd. Wtf happened? The game isn't even AA quality, let alone AAA. Everything right from shooting and animation and world design, just sucks. The animations especially are pathetic. Also there is absolutely no impact, the gun feel like toy guns, and the guy just floats around. The world is completely bland. The Vehicles have no physics. After so much delay, they still released an unfinished unpolished game? Was that physics on cloud thing actually real? Because they removed that cloud support and released the game without any physics. The HDR looks good though.