Crackdown 3

WhiteWolf

Don't think India me chalega itna.. unless you own a good internet connection. Nobody seems excited for this. Consider this dead in here!

It's multiplayer only... And multiplayer will work even if you don't have super high speed internet, it's just you won't get crazy destruction. They already have multiple Azure server farms setup in India. so, it will work as along as you have atleast 4mbps connection according to MS. I know many IVG members here with 50mbps connection. they all can enjoy this on XO or Windows 10. MS is trying something different with Crackdown and iam really exited to see how this will work..

Story mode won't have this level of destruction for story reasons

And as far as excitement is concerned then they have not shown anything from story mode yet plus Crackdown is a niche game and not super popular mass market game like GTA nd all...Very few people played first game here i think...

Crackdown will also run on dedicated servers like all MS games

I just hope it does not be epic fail like all MS........

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Kaunse epic fail hue? Forza Horizon 3 and Gears 4 both received great reviews and are successful on XO... Just coz you are not a fan of of these games that doesn't mean these games fail..

If you are talking about PC version only then that won't change coz Windows store sucks.

Edited by WhiteWolf

It's multiplayer only... And multiplayer will work even if you don't have super high speed internet, it's just you won't get crazy destruction. They already have multiple Azure server farms setup in India. so, it will work as along as you have atleast 4mbps connection according to MS. I know many IVG members here with 50mbps connection. they all can enjoy this on XO or Windows 10. MS is trying something different with Crackdown and iam really exited to see how this will work..

Story mode won't have this level of destruction for story reasons

And as far as excitement is concerned then they have not shown anything from story mode yet plus Crackdown is a niche game and not super popular mass market game like GTA nd all...Very few people played first game here i think...

Kaunse epic fail hue? Forza Horizon 3 and Gears 4 both received great reviews and are successful on XO... Just coz you are not a fan of of these games that doesn't mean these games fail..

If you are talking about PC version only then that won't change coz Windows store sucks.

There is nothing niche in the type of game that crackdown is. It is just that the series is not successful.

First game was quite successful with over 1m copies sold worldwide, but 2nd was bad. Since then they haven't showed us anything from new game to get excited other than cloud destruction.

It's also not as popular as other big mainstream open world games. Only hardcore Xbox fans know and like Crackdown.

First game was quite successful with over 1m copies sold worldwide, but 2nd was bad. Since then they haven't showed us anything from new game to get excited other than cloud destruction.

It's also not as popular as other big mainstream open world games. Only hardcore Xbox fans know and like Crackdown.

I know that the series is not popular. That is what i am saying. That doesn't make it niche.

• 1 month later...

I didnt know MP was a separate thing either. Or just forgot that it was.

I still think the game Saints Row guys are making might do what Crackdown 3 is doing and probably do it better. And I love Crackdown 1 and 2.

Edited by Aftrunner

• 1 month later...

Developer changed.  Sumo digital making it now and not the original Cloudgine team of David Jones. Cloudgine was behind the reveal e3 2015 footage and original Crackdown on 360.  :(

Reveal footage 

Anyway, game will flop hard as visually it's not as impressive as other Xbox games and it's releasing in November against Call of duty, Battlefront lol.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Dunno why half of them here won't even bother to play, why bother making fun how it looks? Crackdown has always been like that.

Whoa there. Now we can't even comment on games which we can't ever play? Is this a new forum rule? This game looking like sh*t is a good thing. It won't need a beast PC and even download will be less. So it's actually a good thing for PC gamers.
They should go all out and make it look like PS2 game. It will even run on Intel GPU based laptops then. Huge number of sales and everyone will onboard the Windows store hype train. Massive win for PC gaming.