Rainbow Six Siege

LeonardoInventions

^Why are you not complaining about this game not having any single player campaign?

__

NO S.P?

What about that trailer with Angella Basset? That's not from S.P mode? :(

Edited by WhiteWolf

Solo content is same as MP. Just with some new map (probably). You can either play as solo or co-op. Also, no supporting AI characters in solo mode.

The single-player mode of Rainbow Six: Siege will have no supporting AI characters, Ubisoft has revealed.

The game is without a story campaign and players will instead be given single-player missions to complete. Previously, these came with AI characters that could be given tactical orders. For example, to throw in a flash grenade, or guard a specific entrance.

This time around, Ubisoft has removed that element. You can either play Rainbow Six: Siege solo, or cooperatively with up to four friends. There are no AI characters to command with the new installment.

According to the developer, the single-player missions are “designed to expose the player to the content and mechanics of the game.

So, yeah, they are more like tutorials. m1hpdBV.gif

Battlefront has solo/co-op content too. But, hey..whatever. teiYN57.gif

• 1 month later...

Registered for the Beta.

I dont have any hopes for this though. Even if the gameplay is top notch, this will be dead on arrival on the PC.

Even i have..but even i have a feeling it'll end up like evolve.

• 3 weeks later...

FREE ACCESS TO CLOSED BETA ON ALL PLATFORMS:

1) Sign up for the giveaway at Nvidia's website: https://contests.nvidia.com/en-gb/rainbow-six-siege-giveaway

2)Beta key will be sent via email.

3)Go to the U.S Rainbow Six website (not the global/UK one): http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/beta/

4)Enter your age and click on 'Redeem Code'

5)Choose any platform (I did it successfully for the PS4). Enter the required info. (Sony PSN account and uPlay for me.)

6)Copy-paste the Beta key from the Nvidia email.

Wait for the beta to start :D .

Edited by srinivas1015

• 4 weeks later...