Ratchet & Clank PS4

KnackChap

Is that UC4 or R&C?

Omg lol wrong thread.. i just assumed his was uc4 as the length of the game has been point of discussion there lately

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Omg lol wrong thread.. i just assumed his was uc4 as the length of the game has been point of discussion there lately

:lol:

New gameplay.Visually, the game looks gorgeous.

Nice to see you back.. you havent been around much lately or i missd your posts [emoji14]..

Hehe I'm always lurking around in ivg ....I just don't post that much [emoji14]

[emoji38]

New gameplay.Visually, the game looks gorgeous.

Damnnnnn that looks gorgeous ....60fps yes?

• 2 weeks later...

Sry, if its already discussed in any other thread, but what difference 30-60 fps make exactly? Cudnt notice any.

Hahaha you are kidding right.?

Sry, if its already discussed in any other thread, but what difference 30-60 fps make exactly? Cudnt notice any.

FPS = Frames per second.

In short,

Higher FPS means smoother gameplay as more frames are rendered and pushed to the screen per second.Most console games are locked @ 30FPS(maybe dips).You would immediately notice the fluidity if you play a same game at these two different frequencies.Rocket League is a very good example.At launch it had poor performance(30-40FPS) on PS4 but after a recent update it became quite good(mostly 60FPS) and the gameplay got noticeably smoother for me.

It's better to watch the difference on YouTube with games like MGS5:TPP or even Uncharted 3(there is 60FPS video of it on YT).

A PC gamer may better your question though.

Hahaha you are kidding right.?

:) Ok, sry for the dumb question. What i meant is from the gameplay vid, the game is already looking gorgeous...so cudnt understand whats the big deal if its 30 or 60 FPS?

:) Ok, sry for the dumb question. What i meant is from the gameplay vid, the game is already looking gorgeous...so cudnt understand whats the big deal if its 30 or 60 FPS?

Like nate said fps if more about fluidity.. the best way to experience the difference is if you have tlou on ps4.. just switch it to 30 fps from 60fps and you will get the answer.. :)

60 fps makes the game extremely smooth.Like butter smooth.60 fps actually has a beauty of its own <3

also once you've played 60 fps games for a long time,30 fps games seem laggy and juddery

now regarding this game,since it's not one of those normal games that needs "realistic" graphics,so people were expecting it to be 60 fps

but then i think the devs wanted the game to look like a Pixar movie in terms of graphics,so they had to make it 30 fps