The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

NitroNeo

Finished three divine beasts and i am positive am in the final third of the game now. Easily the best game I played in the last decade and is one of my favorite games of all time.

The shrine quests are super awesome, it was amazing solving the riddles to get the shrines :)

I can understand the reviewers criticizing the weapon durability but it has not been a major issue for me. I upgraded my weapon inventory well and I never out of weapons. I wonder if the ones criticizing are sad that some of their favorite weapons break after using them for a while.

Edited by Keano

That's some high praise. But from what I've seen and read, I'm sure the game does your words justice. I held off on buying the game on WiiU since reading some user reviews on the frame rate and performance. Would be anyway getting ps4 soon so this can wait till they patch it up or something.

I cant talk about the frame rate or performance issues on the WiiU. Someone else mentioned that they are playing on the WiiU, I'd recommend taking their feedback from them. On the switch, the <30 frames is not common and is not a game breaker(blight town) for me.

IMO, the whole bashing the game for some frame rate drops on under powered consoles like WiiU and Switch is silly.

Upcoming Cemu 1.7.4 will run this game flawlessly.

• Water physics working correctly
  • Runes now work properly
  • Characters don't sink into the ground anymore
  • there's grass where it's supposed to be.
Essentially only performance problems remain. All the most apparent bugs and glitches that plagued 1.7.3 are now fixed.

1.7.4 is releasing April 2nd for Patreon supporters and April 9th for everyone else.

-/r/PCGaming