The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

NitroNeo

Am guessing the lynel is the one uptop the mounatin next to

zora domain.

I struggled initially with the lynels, but once i started to

dodge to the side and flurry attack, they became really easy.

Edited by Keano

16 minutes ago, b!T said:

Any clue where can I find a switch version in India? Amazon shows more than 5K :(

Don't bother buying it from here..Get it from Amazon EU/US or Play-Asia.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

Don't bother buying it from here..Get it from Amazon EU/US or Play-Asia.

Yeah, will try play asia or even e-shop.

1 minute ago, adity said:

Used copies available for 4k on olx

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Cool, my switch will arrive in a week so will check e-store and olx as well. Thanks!

56 minutes ago, b!T said:

Yeah, will try play asia or even e-shop.

79.99 Canadian $ I think. Around 4k

https://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/games/detail/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-switch

Edited by l33tmaniac

7 minutes ago, waveking said:

I bought from canadian eshop as well. ( used to use it on 3ds too). But the prices have recently been increased and the upcoming games will now cost 100 CAD there :/

In my 65+ hours of playtime - 52 shrines, all towers unlocked, 4 main dungeons completed- I still haven't managed to beat a fricckin lynel. Encounered many but got pwned everytime. They are imposssible to beat unless you have side/back jump and parrying perfected. 

50 hours, yet to encounter one. I am gonna prep myself with food that increases max hearts :D Also, really liking the memory unlock segments. And falling in love with Zelda!

Yeah Zelda is so awesome in this. They have made her look strong without going overboard.

I don't think amount of hearts will help against Lynel. Vs red Lynel you need to have shock resistance and a very powerful weapon. That guy attacks really fast and one hit took away all my 5 hearts. If you want to fight using bow then he fires shock arrows/bolts very fast, 2 hits and you are dead. You also drop whatever weapon you are holding if it's a metal one. Best way is to perfect your parry and it's not easy to do so. So far best option is to gtfo if I spot one lol.

Are bhai f**k your backlog and start playing this game. This will give you more enjoyment than all your backlog games combination.

You can even buy a house too and decorate it etc. Holy sh*t there is so much content. It's unreal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

:panic: Just saw a huge Dragon flying around. I was like nope and ran away. And entered the beach area. It's so beautiful. This is GOTG.

Dont worry the dragons are peaceful :D

I've seen 3 different ones after exploring only half the map.

I have powerful weapons but still haven't managed to defeat a single Lynel. I'm able to dispatch Hinox though, even the black ones. Definitely need to perfect your battle techniques to defeat a Lynel.

Edited by bowser

I have killed sh*t tons of Lynels by now and have fully upgraded

Spoiler

the Barbarian set as it requires a sh*t ton of Lynel guts

Also cooking 4 lynel guts with a critter creates a food that sells for around 2300 rupees and not to mention you get some powerful weapons from them as well.

So it's pretty important to learn how to fight them as they are harder than actual boss in the game.

Hard mode is also introducing gold lynels as well..

Got the DLC. Damn. The hero's path shows you your exact path from the beginning of the game.. Including all your deaths. You can play it backwards and forwards. 

There are huge areas that I haven't even touched. This is another brilliant tool to encourage you to explore the map. 

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Killed first mini boss Hinox. What do we do with monster eyes? The inventory says it also has other use.

armor upgrade, do not sell them to Kilton