The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

NitroNeo

1 hour ago, playstation said:

...wii u gamepad asahi padeshan kar diya hai with loosing charge even if i keep it full charge for few days on top this thing is worrisome.....

Wii U gamepad is always listening for a signal from the Wii U. You can check it by switching on the Wii U via the power button on the console. The gamepad will also switch on automatically. Since it is in a kind of standby all the time the battery dies within 10 days. The Switch is also similar. It stays in standby. To turn it off completely you need to keep the power button pressed for a few seconds and turn it off from the popup menu.

• Like 1

Stasis upgrade makes the games more manageable now. I can take down Guardians etc using that. Also finally got Master Sword and completed 3rd divine beast. Now 4th area is tough due to hot conditions. Got the fireresistant elixirs for that. I will first go for Memories questline and finding the armors though. 

Also got Majora's Mask and Koroko mask from the DLC. Majora's mask is must have if you want to avoid monsters, especially in Gerudo Tower and Akkala Tower region.

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Stasis upgrade makes the games more manageable now. I can take down Guardians etc using that. Also finally got Master Sword and completed 3rd divine beast. Now 4th area is tough due to hot conditions. Got the fireresistant elixirs for that. I will first go for Memories questline and finding the armors though. 

Also got Majora's Mask and Koroko mask from the DLC. Majora's mask is must have if you want to avoid monsters, especially in Gerudo Tower and Akkala Tower region.

Stasis upgrade is a godsend. I managed to take down two Lynels only because of that. 

I still haven't done 4th Divine beast and still the game feels like it is the best game I have ever played. I am so glad that they delayed it to achieve what they wanted to achieve. Very ballsy move. The side quests are so fan. Also the NPCs are really good. Even merchants like Beedle. That guy is so funny. And the Korok guy :rofl:  The way he goes Ohhhh when you say you have all the seeds for upgrade, and he says you should learn how to count :rofl: The Korok forest is there just to see those Korok guys being funny. Everyone calls Link Mr. Hero lol.

• Like 1

Newbie here. Can someone help me regarding armors? are those craft-able or something?, do we get it as loot or are they available only with merchants. I have played around 10 hours and still no good armor :(

On 10/07/2017 at 1:43 PM, Keano said:

Finish the DLC trials and the Master Sword is at 60 now :bigyellowgrin: 

Cool.... I'm just few hrs into the game and troubled by the weapons getting damaged. Does the master sword also sustain damage with use?

30 minutes ago, b!T said:

Newbie here. Can someone help me regarding armors? are those craft-able or something?, do we get it as loot or are they available only with merchants. I have played around 10 hours and still no good armor :(

You cannot craft armor. Some of the best armor is hidden in the world(some in shrines, some in ruins). You will come across some merchants that sell armor. If you reached Kakariko village, make sure you buy the stealth set.That should be enough for first half of the game. I've listed some of my favorite sets below in the spoiler

Climbers set - lets you climb faster and lowers stamina consumption

Barbarian set - increased attack with any weapon you use, also stacks

Ancient armor - does additional damage when you use ancient weapons, also stacks

Zora armor - lets you swim faster and swim upwards in the waterfalls.

15 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

Cool.... I'm just few hrs into the game and troubled by the weapons getting damaged. Does the master sword also sustain damage with use?

Master sword wont break but loses the energy and is unusable. After some time(i believe it is 10 mins), it gets charged back to 30 energy and you can use it. The 60 DMG master sword breaks, but has really high durability. 60 rated sword also doesnt take any damage when you spam the beams.

Edited by Keano
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Keano said:

You cannot craft armor. Some of the best armor is hidden in the world(some in shrines, some in ruins). You will come across some merchants that sell armor. If you reached Kakariko village, make sure you buy the stealth set.That should be enough for first half of the game. I've listed some of my favorite sets below in the spoiler

Hide contents

Climbers set - lets you climb faster and lowers stamina consumption

Barbarian set - increased attack with any weapon you use, also stacks

Ancient armor - does additional damage when you use ancient weapons, also stacks

Zora armor - lets you swim faster and swim upwards in the waterfalls.

Thanks mate :)

Yes it does. Instead of breaking it gets disabled for half an hour or so for recharge.

Newbie here. Can someone help me regarding armors? are those craft-able or something?, do we get it as loot or are they available only with merchants. I have played around 10 hours and still no good armor [emoji20]

You can find armors in chests, most are in shrine chests and dlc chests. Some are quest rewards like Zora armor and flamebreaker body armor. Most can be bought from armor shops. They can be upgraded at Fairy fountains.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Yes it does. Instead of breaking it gets disabled for half an hour or so for recharge.

You can find armors in chests, most are in shrine chests and dlc chests. Some are quest rewards like Zora armor and flamebreaker body armor. Most can be bought from armor shops. They can be upgraded at Fairy fountains.

Yeah, I started thinking why i haven't got any armor when i stumbled on to the fairy fountain near kakariko.

This game is insane. Soo much to do and explore that I am not even bothered with the main quest. Completing the towers itself was a humongous task and now behind shrines. 52 done and 68 to go.

I love that if you think a bit, you can find multiple ways to survive in this world. I didn't even know there was an armor for cold climate till I reached Rito and went behind spicy peppers for good 3 hours :S

Edited by b!T